Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

There are pro's and con's for each game and I'm not going to get drawn into a debate as to which one's better, as I can't be bothered! I prefer Fifa, I can see why people like Pro. Oh and in regards to 09 I can't wait.

There are pro's and con's for each game and I'm not going to get drawn into a debate as to which one's better, as I can't be bothered! I prefer Fifa, I can see why people like Pro. Oh and in regards to 09 I can't wait.

Thanks for that conclusive opinion.

That's the bit you have to practice on PES, the defending ;)

I've played both games and I probabably prefer the Pro Evo gameplay, it's just less frustrating and you can turn quicker tha a bus :P

FIFA's better for game modes and team etc, obviously.

I actually prefer defending on pes, it's tough but i feel i've got more control over it than on fifa. It's so satisfying to be able to do proper defensive headers with some power and distance on (esp from corners) and perform last ditch blocks. The dribbling could do with being turned down a notch though, the 'completely glued to the foot' thing encourages to much run button bashing.

I actually prefer defending on pes, it's tough but i feel i've got more control over it than on fifa. It's so satisfying to be able to do proper defensive headers with some power and distance on (esp from corners) and perform last ditch blocks. The dribbling could do with being turned down a notch though, the 'completely glued to the foot' thing encourages to much run button bashing.

Yeah you have much more control over your players on Pro compared to FIFA when you're defending or attacking.

Nihat, if you buy me FIFA, i'll play it.

If not, then I shall continue to say it sucks.

Buy it cheap off eBay or something. Just for the experience.

I believe PES is better but this is the most boring debate ever. PES is better though :thumbup:

Wrong!

Ow I will be buying it dont worry, but come October 16th I will be trading it in for PES.

Why go out for hamburger when you'll have steak at home?

• 2 weeks later...

I used to view FIFA as a glittery game with no depth, which Flash Harry's loved simply for the fact that it was official. But now I can appreciate it, because unlike Pro Evo, which is rebranded every year and barely improved, Fifa always tries to raise the bar. Next gen FIFA 2008 is pretty good, and although I only own PES 2008 (and it bores me), I'll be buying FIFA 09 this year.

I used to view FIFA as a glittery game with no depth, which Flash Harry's loved simply for the fact that it was official. But now I can appreciate it, because unlike Pro Evo, which is rebranded every year and barely improved, Fifa always tries to raise the bar. Next gen FIFA 2008 is pretty good, and although I only own PES 2008 (and it bores me), I'll be buying FIFA 09 this year.

Spot on.

Pre-ordered.

Good work.

Archived