Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Red Leicester

Red Leicester

A Red Strip?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the club adopt a red shirt or strip for the away or third kit?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a red replica shirt?

• Yes
    • No because of the colour
    • No because I do not buy shirts

then lets have a more burgandy colour but never the red that the scum wear......ot lets hav the orig fosse shirts as our away colour claret and blue was it

The first shirt was black with a sky blue sash, and then it was followed by chocolate and blue halves.

I wouldn't want claret and blue anyway though, because Villa, West Ham, Burnley and S****horpe have those colours. The scumbags. :angry::whistle:

F*rest have had blue away shirts in recent times, haven't they? Did you accuse them of nicking our colours? :dunno:

And white shirts as well. Don't see anybody accusing them of nicking Direby's shirts.

And white shirts as well. Don't see anybody accusing them of nicking Direby's shirts.

Precisely. By displaying such pettiness you're just pandering to the notion that Leicester fans don't actually care about their club and just spend all their time obsessing about F*rest. Get over yourselves people, it's "Nigel Pearson's RED Army!" all the way next season!

Precisely. By displaying such pettiness you're just pandering to the notion that Leicester fans don't actually care about their club and just spend all their time obsessing about F*rest. Get over yourselves people, it's "Nigel Pearson's RED Army!" all the way next season!

no not never ever no RED

So I take it you boycott anything which is red then? :dunno::P

We've had white away kits before, they're Derby's colours. Has a sheep ever mocked you for"nicking" their shirt colours?

i dont give a sh ite about the sheep i just hate florest..when you live in loughborough (and yes there are a couple of em that live in the town) we have had it rammed down our throats about the couple of pots they won back to back in the 70s and how they ripped into us when we went down.......i will never wear anything red thats just how i feel.

Archived