Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Red Leicester

Red Leicester

A Red Strip?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the club adopt a red shirt or strip for the away or third kit?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a red replica shirt?

• Yes
    • No because of the colour
    • No because I do not buy shirts

I'd vastly prefer a nice natural, traditional coloured kit like all red to some of the asymmetrical amber tosh that we've been reduced to over recent years. I like the idea of an all white kit a la early seventies but would more than likely buy a red away shirt providing it was made by a better manufacturer/had a better sponsor.

My ideal kits:

Home - Blue shirt/white shorts/blue socks

Away - All white

3rd kit - All red

Yes please!

Loads of times. But when everyone else says "oh, we can't do that, we'll look like Florest...." you're up against it. The fact that Florest often have a blue away kit is overlooked, as is the fact that almost every other colour combination can be linked to another team somewhere.

I know,we discussed it yesterday.

Let's have a blue away kit, then everyone's happy :)

I know,we discussed it yesterday.

Let's have a blue away kit, then everyone's happy :)

Maybe we should have a blue goalie kit too?

After all, we are the Blue Army, not the Silver and Black Army! :angry:

Great ideas, guys. This one's going straight to the committee!!

The thought of our players running around with no kit on is very disturbing. It's put me right off my tea.

Don't think about my sexy protest then or it may put you off your meals for the full weekend.

Oh, too late...

Don't think about my sexy protest then or it may put you off your meals for the full weekend.

Oh, too late...

That is wrong.

_39976927_ade203.jpg

But who can forget this?

That is wrong.

That man is an absolute unit. One hench mofo. Maybe we should just wear shirts with the outline of a six pack on them?

That is wrong.

notts florest play in red i refuse to wear anything red because of that alone...i will never ever buy a red leicester shirt EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm glad someone's finally mentioned that :)

Oh, for God's sake. :rolleyes:

just my opinion and the reason i would never vote for or buy a red shirt...in loughborough i can see it now florest fans coming up and saying ...even nicking the colour of our shirts again are ya............my hatred for them is so great i could never wear red !!!

just my opinion and the reason i would never vote for or buy a red shirt...in loughborough i can see it now florest fans coming up and saying ...even nicking the colour of our shirts again are ya............my hatred for them is so great i could never wear red !!!

for what it's worth , i agree :thumbup:

seeing red? :whistle:

F*rest have had blue away shirts in recent times, haven't they? Did you accuse them of nicking our colours? :dunno:

:frusty:

F*rest have had blue away shirts in recent times, haven't they? Did you accuse them of nicking our colours? :dunno:

What he says.

Archived