Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Red Leicester

Red Leicester

A Red Strip?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the club adopt a red shirt or strip for the away or third kit?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a red replica shirt?

• Yes
    • No because of the colour
    • No because I do not buy shirts

Some of those still look to busy, I'm not a big fan of random assymetrical lines. That Derby one is horrific!

So, it's not OK for us to wear red away from home because we look too much like F*rest, but it is OK to wear white away from home so we look like the Sheepshaggers?

Every team needs away colours, it's a fact of life. We shouldn't let our rivals influence that. I'm equally happy with both red or white as away colours.

I would hate to see your definition of 'busy'.

Mine would be something like this....

413104779_a74778fd01.jpg

or

SampdoriaHLS0708.jpg

Like Nike, Adidas have come up with some of the most simplistic, fashionable, shirts out there. Leicester's current shirt looks busy because of the Topps Tiles logo. Personally I would rather we get rid of the Tile man, though (slightly off topic) I remember there was talk of us having Weet-a-Bix as a sponsor with the Weet-a-Bix man as the logo, I may be wrong but I believe that was talks in between Walkers and Alliance and Leicester being main shirt sponsor.

Hail Adidas's, simplistic, fashionable initiative, on the way football shirt's should look.

What's everyone's obsession with Adidas?

Am I the only person that thinks, of all the major shirt produces (Nike, Puma, Kappa, etc) they probably make the worst and most boring shirts of the lot?

:dunno:

Oddly I can only think of two blue strips in world football I actually like: Italy's home shirts and Sampdoria's Kappa kit.

I've got it, fookin immense.

White shorts, why?

I love the red if we don't get it im jumping ship and supporting forest :whistle:

Its a City tradition i grew up with , Blue shirts / white shorts / blue socks = Leicester City

Has anyone suggested a red strip yet?

Loads of times. But when everyone else says "oh, we can't do that, we'll look like Florest...." you're up against it. The fact that Florest often have a blue away kit is overlooked, as is the fact that almost every other colour combination can be linked to another team somewhere.

Leicester are the blue army. Red is nottingham forest, man u, and liverpool. NO THANKS!

We're not talking home kit colours.

First kit would (obviously) still be blue, but the away one could be in red, just like in the 70ies and 80ies.

Got that? :thumbup:

lol Red means Forest but White doesn't mean Derby?

Anyway, yellow and white stripes is the way forward.

Just something about red... its a very specific colour linked to a few teams... Man Utd, Liverpool, Forest to name a few... white on the other hand is just a tone and used by many teams and isn't specifically linked to other teams in a way that red is.

So for me, black, white or yellow at a push... is a better choice for an away kit than red.

white on the other hand is just a tone and used by many teams and isn't specifically linked to other teams in a way that red is.

Yea - not specifically linked to any other teams at all that one. Good spot! :thumbup:

Real Madrid, Bolton, Leeds, Swansea, Tottenham, England, Austria, West Germany...

Archived