Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

IPOD/MP3 player's taste in music.

I always have my ipod on random. I try to make sure I like all the music on there... but I've noticed that my ipod seems to favour certain artists and certain tracks.

Does yours?

Mine likes:

- David Bowie

- The Enemy

- Bob Dylan (sort of understandable as there are hundreds of tracks to choose from, so he will be played a lot I suppose)

- The Cribs

- Joy Division

- David Gray (I have about 4 David Gray songs and it really likes playing them).

I've noticed this with mine too, but it's been bust for a few months so I can't recall which tracks it favoured, but I swear there were tracks that it only played when I specifically searched for them! Technology is learning! :yesyes:

My MP3 loves Maroon 5.

I have about as many of their songs as I do every other band on there, yet it insists on playing them constantly. Once it played about 10 out of 15 songs all maroon 5. I have about 400 songs on there. What are the chances?

My MP3 loves Maroon 5.

I have about as many of their songs as I do every other band on there, yet it insists on playing them constantly. Once it played about 10 out of 15 songs all maroon 5. I have about 400 songs on there. What are the chances?

Your mp3 player just loves maroon 5 I suppose.

Does it have any friends?

:whistle::crylaugh:

I always have my ipod on random. I try to make sure I like all the music on there... but I've noticed that my ipod seems to favour certain artists and certain tracks.

Does yours?

Mine likes:

- David Bowie

- The Enemy

- Bob Dylan (sort of understandable as there are hundreds of tracks to choose from, so he will be played a lot I suppose)

- The Cribs

- Joy Division

- David Gray (I have about 4 David Gray songs and it really likes playing them).

Your ipod has great taste! :thumbup:

Archived