Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Eminem - King Mathers

His much anticipated album is supposed to come out by the end of this year.

Em' is phenomenal. Another record sale for the bloke hopefully - If it's anything like Marshall Mathers LP, then it's gonna make history. On the other hand, it could be another ****ing Encore.

Whatever happens, nobody can take away what this man has done. He's a genius.

His much anticipated album is supposed to come out by the end of this year.

Em' is phenomenal. Another record sale for the bloke hopefully - If it's anything like Marshall Mathers LP, then it's gonna make history. On the other hand, it could be another ****ing Encore.

Whatever happens, nobody can take away what this man has done. He's a genius.

He's a phenomenon alright. A media phenomenon. And no, he's no genius. And just why do you hope it will be a record sale for him?

No chance.

Be surprised if it even ended up being called King Mathers, sounds corny and Un'Eminem'ish.

I'm hoping for another "Till I Collapse" and "The Way I Am", but I know I'm clutching at straws here.

King Mathers sounds a bit shit, but we shall see.

He's a phenomenon alright. A media phenomenon. And no, he's no genius. And just why do you hope it will be a record sale for him?

Yes he is a genius. Lyrically genius.

And I hope he does well because I'm a fan of his music.

Hes worked with Premo on a track titled 'Keys To The City', thats if you beleive reports.

I doubt itll be out this year, unfortunately itll sell regardless of how good it is, He hasnt done anything decent since 'The Eminem Show', so i'm not optimistic about this album.

Kanye, Jay-Z, Ludacris, 50 all have albums coming before Christmas aswell, busy time for Hiphop.

I'm hoping for another "Till I Collapse" and "The Way I Am", but I know I'm clutching at straws here.

King Mathers sounds a bit shit, but we shall see.

Yes he is a genius. Lyrically genius.

And I hope he does well because I'm a fan of his music.

Doesn't take much to become a genius then...

And I don't see the connection between you being a fan of his music and you wanting him to make record sales. It's not like he isn't loaded already you know...

And I don't see the connection between you being a fan of his music and you wanting him to make record sales. It's not like he isn't loaded already you know...

To be fair to him, I'm not sure any rapper has as much respect from his Peers as Eminem does, besides maybe Nas and Rakim. Ive definetly gone off his music as to me it has very little replay value due to his limited subject matters but I can definetly respect how talented he is, not many rappers can flow over different types of beats like he can.

There's only a few rappers who's lyrically as good as Em. His flow is great.

You not fan of hip hop. Fair dos.

To be fair to him, I'm not sure any rapper has as much respect from his Peers as Eminem does, besides maybe Nas and Rakim. Ive definetly gone off his music as to me it has very little replay value due to his limited subject matters but I can definetly respect how talented he is, not many rappers can flow over different types of beats like he can.

He does go off ranting about Kim and his crack addicted mother quite a lot. And he does make a lot of silly childish tracks. He could utilize his talent a lot more than he has done.

I hated Encore, it was wack. He had gone off the rail, but I'm hoping he has matured a bit now. He's 35 after all.

There's only a few rappers who's lyrically as good as Em. His flow is great.

You not fan of hip hop. Fair dos.

I don't disagree with that. But I still think it's a far cry from being a genius.

But I still don't get why you want him to have commercial success, when he's already loaded, just because you like his music?

He does go off ranting about Kim and his crack addicted mother quite a lot. And he does make a lot of silly childish tracks. He could utilize his talent a lot more than he has done.

I hated Encore, it was wack. He had gone off the rail, but I'm hoping he has matured a bit now. He's 35 after all.

I don't he'll ever get back to where he was.

His time has been and gone.

I'm not in to the scene but some of his work was superb.

It'll be interesting to see how this new stuff compares to Encore though...

I don't disagree with that. But I still think it's a far cry from being a genius.

But I still don't get why you want him to have commercial success, when he's already loaded, just because you like his music?

Commercial success = Good album.

Good album = Me enjoying it.

At the end of the day, I just want to see Em at his best.

In this day and age, Em is a genius. Whether you put it down to the poor quality of rappers, that's anyone opinion.

I don't he'll ever get back to where he was.

His time has been and gone.

I'm not in to the scene but some of his work was superb.

It'll be interesting to see how this new stuff compares to Encore though...

He had declined a lot and hasn't produced anything decent for years.

His new stuff will be interesting. I don't think he'll produce anything after this, so I'm hoping he'll leave the rap scene with a blast.

He had declined a lot and hasn't produced anything decent for years.

His new stuff will be interesting. I don't think he'll produce anything after this, so I'm hoping he'll leave the rap scene with a blast.

Eminem should never produce.

I cant remember a single decent beat he made off the top of my head.

Commercial success = Good album.

Good album = Me enjoying it.

At the end of the day, I just want to see Em at his best.

In this day and age, Em is a genius. Whether you put it down to the poor quality of rappers, that's anyone opinion.

So if it doesn't do well commercially, it's a shit album, and you won't enjoy it? >_<

So if it doesn't do well commercially, it's a shit album, and you won't enjoy it? >_<

Eh? :unsure:

If it's a shit album, how can I enjoy it?

Commercial success may not always guarantee good shit, but if Em goes platinum then surely he must have done some half-decent stuff.

Either way, as Sam said, it'll probably sell regardless how good or bad it is.

Why are you interrogation me about wanting him do well anyway?

Eh? :unsure:

If it's a shit album, how can I enjoy it?

Commercial success may not always guarantee good shit, but if Em goes platinum then surely he must have done some half-decent stuff.

Either way, as Sam said, it'll probably sell regardless how good or bad it is.

Why are you intergorating (sp) me about wanting him do well anyway?

Because I found it odd that you'd want him to have commercial success. I don't see any logical reasoning behind it.

My point is that you won't wait until it becomes platinum before buying it will you? And in fact, whether or not it goes platinum says nothing about you going to enjoy it or not. He's such a big name that he'll go probably go platinum regardless...

Because I found it odd that you'd want him to have commercial success. I don't see any logical reasoning behind it.

My point is that you won't wait until it becomes platinum before buying it will you? And in fact, whether or not it goes platinum says nothing about you going to enjoy it or not. He's such a big name that he'll go probably go platinum regardless...

I think you are misunderstanding me and missing the point.

Anyway, what's the crime in wanting someone to get commercial success, regardless how he/she rich is currently. I don't understand why we are having this conversation. :dunno: - It'll go down well with his music history whenever he hangs up the mic.

Archived