Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Music to listen to when need cheering up?

That statement would hold more weight if you could properly define what RnB was.

I should add Hip Hop to that, Just all rubbish. Like take Sway >_< I mean he's hardly MC Hammer is he ? The worst and the one i hate the most is a rapper i think is called Nas. The bloke is awful,.

But really there is a time and place for this like in a club or a back seat of a bus. Do you really go home and listen to this ?

Its all personaly preference chap.

If you like your generic and boring whiney Mancs, then thats your choice.

Im sure there good at what they do, but to me, they just dont cut the mustard im afraid.

If I was into that music then maybe I'd appreciate them more, but i'm not... Im sure the same applies for you with regards to my music.

lol

Its all personaly preference chap.

If you like your generic and boring whiney Mancs, then thats your choice.

Im sure there good at what they do, but to me, they just dont cut the mustard im afraid.

If I was into that music then maybe I'd appreciate them more, but i'm not... Im sure the same applies for you with regards to my music.

lol

Liam would knock Jay Z out Fact :thumbup:

and whiney mancs ? Oasis, Stone roses, The smiths, Happy Mondays and *TAKE THAT are all awesome.

*Not Take That

I prefer to dwell on my misery than try to cheer up.

Wouldn't recommend it.

I was just thinking the same as I started reading this thread. I'm crap at 'cheering myself up' so it generally doesn't occur to me to try. :/

D-Ream - Things Can Only Get Better.

That song makes me want to break things. Condescending drivel. :huh:

I like how you missed Oasis out, but Oasis are still the biggest band to come out of Manchester. Then The Smiths ...

Oasis may be the biggest band to come out of Manchester, but that certainly doesn't make them the best. I would put 4/5 Manchester bands before them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived