Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

Newish Albums i should download

Honestly... if you're stealing Music... why not download it ALL!!!?!? :unsure:

Oh I am going to break your heart now.

:giggle:

I STEAL wii games!!

Yes that is right.... Not one of my 15 wii games is a genuine copy!

That feels better.

I could not justify buying a wii game hence why I got the system chipped.

Oh I am going to break your heart now.

:giggle:

I STEAL wii games!!

Yes that is right.... Not one of my 15 wii games is a genuine copy!

That feels better.

I could not justify buying a wii game hence why I got the system chipped.

Not shocked... just saddened... :nono:

But really don't understand you tealeaf types... why not just get EVERYTHING!?!? Why does Roo want an album to download, why do you only have 15 Wii games??

Thieves don't make sense... :huh:

But really don't understand you tealeaf types... why not just get EVERYTHING!?!? Why does Roo want an album to download, why do you only have 15 Wii games??

I think we are doing what record company's have been doing to us for years. Now they are slowly realising.

I would never pay £30 for a wii game because most of them are below average, I can honestly say it is good for two things.

1. Medal Of Honor (Online)

2. My homebrew games such as Street Fighter, Mario and Sonic.

Cos i'm sick of paying overinflated prices for albums, as i spend to much money on cd's as it is.

Nathon Darckervich has shown me the way

Cos i'm sick of paying overinflated prices for albums, as i spend to much money on cd's as it is.

Nathon Darckervich has shown me the way

Yes, you should download Dagamania's album which is due out very soon!! Also Punjabi MC's snake charmer is out soon and it Tigerstyles, mystic warriors and maharajah's!!!

Yes, you should download Dagamania's album which is due out very soon!! Also Punjabi MC's snake charmer is out soon and it Tigerstyles, mystic warriors and maharajah's!!!

You have lost your touch Dr. Singh this thread has been open for over 24 hours and only know you are suggesting Punjab MC. disappointed.

Singh Is King!!!!

You have lost your touch Dr. Singh this thread has been open for over 24 hours and only know you are suggesting Punjab MC. disappointed.

Singh Is King!!!!

Save the best till last, plus I only found out this morning his new album is out next week, along with Tigerstyle's!!!

So Punjab MC's are real :S

There are many MC's from the Punjab my friend!!

But there is an artist known as Punjabi MC, from cov, lived in Leicester for a while, actually on the same street as me!! He had a topr 5 hit in the pop chart, with 'Mundian Tu Bachke'. He has been a top bhangra artist for years, he'e done alot of colab work with Jay Z, who sang his version of Mundian to Bachke at Glastonbury!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JsusbGURHZw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Qkgqqg6p8

The guy is huge Soccerroo, especially in the UK and US!!!

Archived