Raj Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 Before I make a comment, this was probably one of the few games i've been to sober. (other footballing stuff!!!)
Dr The Singh Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 Tell me about it, it wasn't intentional either!!!
davieG Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 Tell me about it, it wasn't intentional either!!! You probably don't know why we got relegated then, you did know we got relegated?
Dr The Singh Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 You probably don't know why we got relegated then, you did know we got relegated? Really!! I thought the weekend game was a cup match, and are Kaebi and Sheehan still injured, we could have done with those guys on the weekend!!!
davieG Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 Really!! I thought the weekend game was a cup match, and are Kaebi and Sheehan still injured, we could have done with those guys on the weekend!!! Kaebi is still learning how to juggle the ball in English and the last I heard of Sheehan he'd been suspended by the posters on Foxestalk, I do believe I saw a thracian looking guy trying to rescue him PS I think I've caught your problem - hic I missed the Helicopter The helicopter missed you and sends it's apologies.
Raj Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 The helicopter missed you and sends it's apologies. It should be bloody sorry too....
Dr The Singh Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 Kaebi is still learning how to juggle the ball in English and the last I heard of Sheehan he'd been suspended by the posters on Foxestalk, I do believe I saw a thracian looking guy trying to rescue him PS I think I've caught your problem - hic The helicopter missed you and sends it's apologies. Next home match i go davieG, I think we should get drunk together!!!!
Alexikokopops Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 I missed the Helicopter I saw it flying away as I jogged to the ground half an hour late.
carterfox90 Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 Fryatt and Dyer need lessons of our Bert in how to score in one on one situations.(Re-Internet Foxes V FT Boys!!!) perhaps they might think about practising one on ones in training instead of talking about how much money they are getting paid for missing easy chances i have now given up on fryatt liked him at first but now he is to slow & neds to many chances to score one it may cost us come the end of the season like it cost us last year
Raj Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 I saw it flying away as I jogged to the ground half an hour late. Late AGAIN??? Bloody student!
Alexikokopops Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 Late AGAIN??? Bloody student! I'M NOT A STUDENT ANYMORE, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Raj Posted 27 October 2008 Posted 27 October 2008 I'M NOT A STUDENT ANYMORE, HAHAHAHAHAHA Lend me a tenner and i'll believe you! <_<
Ultra Posted 28 October 2008 Posted 28 October 2008 It was. But perhaps a slight improvement on the Walsall game though..
JakeShingler Posted 28 October 2008 Posted 28 October 2008 It was.But perhaps a slight improvement on the Walsall game though.. At least we scored that game.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.