Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Like the Sheff W game at the end of last season? Birmingham season before last.
Guest Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 What aload of wank, deserve to be booed and more. League 1 ffs !!! Our home form is been a problem for years now and doesn't look like getting better. Howard is the biggest disgrace in the team, he's a plank and offers nothing to the team.Pearson got a month to save his job and thats not even a wind up or a joke, he's gone from a hero to a complete utter plank within 2 matches. Take a look at the two highlighted parts, and let me know if you can spot the connection. But why does booing make them play badly ? I thought it would make them step up the gas abit and Howard will always be remember as the plank up front last season. Who is lazy and doesn't score enough and played for Derby.Booing i think helps because it send them a message to pull their finger out. If i'm on a football pitch and i was playing badly, i would expect to be booed but that would motivate me to play better. Ok, you want to use analogies. You aren't giving it 100% at work, and your colleagues aren't even bitching behind your back, they are doing it right in front of you to your boss, and the entire Board of Directors. Do you - a) think "oh shit, I'd better knuckle down a bit and put some more effort in"? b) panic, and start to make basic errors to try and turn the situation round? c) think "well sod you, you bunch of tarts. If you think I'm going to put in the extra graft now, you can sodding well sod off"? If you like, you can consult Arsey Wenger for the answers.
Munzie Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 To add to the post-mortem, I'm a little concerned that some of the players are beginning to bicker and agrue amongst themselves during the match. It was on display on Tuesday and evident again today. One of the more noticeable occasions was between Oakley and Gradel. Max, in particular, seems to be caught up in this. Is this early signs of fustrations within the squad? It's bad enough when the fans are moaning. On this note, I was extremely embarassed today to be a Leicester fan. My advice to the boo boys is to spend your £23 on something that will guarantee you satisfaction. Answers on a postcard please! I don't know any other sport that has this problem (except for wreastling that encourages it) We are going to drop points this season. I, along with eveyone else, feel bad when this happens but I will still encourage my team no matter what. When it was said before that this league was never going to be a walk in the park, this statement must have fallen on lots of deaf ears. What we have witnessed over the last few games is a reality check on the task ahead.
ASH17LCFC Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Take a look at the two highlighted parts, and let me know if you can spot the connection.Ok, you want to use analogies. You aren't giving it 100% at work, and your colleagues aren't even bitching behind your back, they are doing it right in front of you to your boss, and the entire Board of Directors. Do you - a) think "oh shit, I'd better knuckle down a bit and put some more effort in"? b) panic, and start to make basic errors to try and turn the situation round? c) think "well sod you, you bunch of tarts. If you think I'm going to put in the extra graft now, you can sodding well sod off"? If you like, you can consult Arsey Wenger for the answers. Typical Lisa Sticking up for them as usual, why don't you write to the Mercury and give them all 9's and slate the people who booed and call us not real fans. Open your eyes and Wenger would say that aswell.
Koke Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 To add to the post-mortem, I'm a little concerned that some of the players are beginning to bicker and agrue amongst themselves during the match. It was on display on Tuesday and evident again today. One of the more noticeable occasions was between Oakley and Gradel. Max, in particular, seems to be caught up in this. Is this early signs of fustrations within the squad? I noticed that as well. I felt Oakley was in the right. Gradel failed to close his man down quickly which resulted in them having a right go at us down our right, which eventually ended up with a throw-in to them. Oakye was basically saying close your man down quicker. I don't know how Max can argue against that. He at fault.
lifted*fox Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 I noticed that as well. I felt Oakley was in the right. Gradel failed to close his man down quickly which resulted in them having a right go at us down our right, which eventually ended up with a throw-in to them. Oakye was basically saying close your man down quicker. I don't know how Max can argue against that. He at fault. Seems like a fair comment! Oakley is wearing the Captain's arm band, so he bloody should be giving some orders. Lack of communication seems to be a problem at the moment.
Guest Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Typical Lisa Sticking up for them as usual, why don't you write to the Mercury and give them all 9's and slate the people who booed and call us not real fans.Open your eyes and Wenger would say that aswell. I'm sorry, but where have I stuck up for them? If you would take the time and care to notice, I haven't given my opinion on the players. If you have actually paid attention to anything I have posted over the years, I am usually accused of being overly critical, and negative. There is a time and place for criticism - during the game isn't the time. Why? If I need to explain it to you, you're even thicker than I already think you are.
Sniffer-Clarke Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 both strikers are crap, with Fryatt you know he is going to miss when clean through he always does. This is going to cost us an automatic place and this ain't just evidant from the last three its been evidant all season, it was just a matter of time before it started costing us points. Bang on the money there mate, The Howard/Fryatt combi is not going to work NP/MM have got to go and get a striker with pace somebody mentioned a guy at Carlisle on the radio but i missed his name.If we want promotion we have got to WIN our home matches,today in my opinion was a very crap performance and tuesdays trip to brighton will not be easy either.
Munzie Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 howard is shit That must have taken you hours of thought to come up with that intelligent post! There seems to be a complete lack of ability to analyse games/players when we put in a bad performance. Just because a striker doesn't score doesn't mean they are shit. What will you post when he scores? Without Howard this season, we would not have had half the results we have acheived. He is proving to be an effective targetman and playmaker. His flick-ons have been vital to us. Get off his back! No-one played particularly well for us today. It was a bad day at the office for the whole team.
demon_dog Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 No doubt about it, 2 points definately lost. In my book (suprise,surprise) Crappy Fryatt's one on one with the keeper, with his subsequent useless shot cost us the game. Although Dyer should also hold his head in shame for his missed chance. I thought Howard did ok. Cannot understand why people booed the team at all. I know some will say they paid £23 to watch a game they found unacceptable. Therefore had a right to boo. I completely disagree, I have a season ticket, this cost me £300+ , a big difference. But then again, it may be that I am older and wiser and realise that the best way to try to encourage the team to play better is to offer encouragement. Booing only creates negativity. Sincerely believe that top of the January shopping list should be another striker.
Daggers Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 I'm amazed to see so many people quoting ash17dumfux posts - and slightly peeved seeing as it means I have to read those bits. Seriously, why do some of you bother to argue with the little twat? Anyway, The Family End: what's the point of going all of you? You pile in with your flasks, sit in your massed ranks moaning at anyone trying to get to their seat and make piss all noise for 90 minutes. Why do you do it? Do you think some kind of football club is going to grow around you while you're there? Have you bought into Britain's claim culture so much that you feel you deserve a football team for nothing more than the price of a seat and a pie? What a barren shithole. What a bunch of miserable tossers. [Apologies to those of you sitting there with a personality and a zest for life not evident in anyone near me today] Again, we find ourselves with a team without competition for places or unable to remember where they put their talent. Tunch, Oakley, Dyer and Howard seemed to be on their own today until Gradel remembered why he gets paid a salary and made an effort. Hobbs was dire as a right-back, Kisnorbo continues to offer his impersonations of Stearman when it comes to defending and passing, Mattock was truly dreadful, King was a fucking joke and Fryatt put in his worst performance for a season. We have no depth on the bench and no creativity coming from the touchline - there's cretins booing the team and numbnuts demanding blinkered positivity. What the shit has happened to my season? What the shit continues to happen to my club? It pisses me off that I place so much emotional and physical energy into this entity that only seems to shit on me. It constantly feels like for each one of us that supports the club as we do, we carry a good 5,000 freeloading braindead ****nuts on our back. I'm looking for hope Pearson and I'm looking to you to provide it. I'm looking for something a shit sight more positive against a piss poor team that the Cobblers are. We made them look our equals today and that takes some doing. We reduced ourselves to the level of a shite 3rd Division side. This isn't the future, this isn't a promotion side - this is crap. Two points from the six that should have been in the bag, it simply isn't good enough.
Daggers Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Shit the bed, I forgot all about Martin (which is amazing considering that I felt he was the very worst player on the pitch today). Not one ball, and I was watching them all, not one fucking ball from him was a positive one - every single kick from his foot was a piss poor choice. No vision, no control and no understanding of the ramifications of simply punting it forward. I've not had a problem with him before today, but today he was a total cunt.
xxinxsxx Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 I'm getting fed up of people boooing.If your not going to get behind the lads.DON'T GO,STAY AWAY.As after speaking to the players ,It affects them,SO if you are a true BLUE DON't BOO.
DB11 Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Second half 1 point earned but first half definitely 2 points dropped.
Matt Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Shit the bed, I forgot all about Martin (which is amazing considering that I felt he was the very worst player on the pitch today).Not one ball, and I was watching them all, not one fucking ball from him was a positive one - every single kick from his foot was a piss poor choice. No vision, no control and no understanding of the ramifications of simply punting it forward. I've not had a problem with him before today, but today he was a total cunt. We agree on something, Finally. He is (I was going to say shocking - Maybe that's abit OTT, he's not that bad) but I certainly would prefer Hendo in goal, I'd be abit more confident.
dandannieldanok Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 What a bunch of miserable tossers. Something quite ironic about that.
Daggers Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Something quite ironic about that. Sorry? Do you know me? I haven't got a fucking clue who the fuck you are.
dandannieldanok Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Sorry?Do you know me? I haven't got a fucking clue who the fuck you are. How on earth do you have the front to call everyone in the family stand a miserable tosser.
Benjani Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 I have faith in Pearson to sort this 'Crisis' out. Drop Fryatt. Get a loan striker in. Who is fast, and can finish. Howard is good at times, but it doesn't help when he is playing with Fryatt. We'll win at Brighton and against Brovers we'll be 2nd in the league and everything will be running smoothley again
brendan Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 personally i'd like to see us try and sign someone like Danny Graham up at Carlisle, proven finisher at this level and what price is promotion?
Daggers Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 How on earth do you have the front to call everyone in the family stand a miserable tosser. Try reading my post again, slowly. You can move your lips if you want or ask an adult to help.
Trav Le Bleu Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 Try reading my post again, slowly. You can move your lips if you want or ask an adult to help. I'm an adult! [Apologies to those of you sitting there with a personality and a zest for life not evident in anyone near me today]
Trav Le Bleu Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 True Blue? Don't boo! Slightly editted, but it should be our new rallying cry!
LCFC123 Posted 25 October 2008 Posted 25 October 2008 2 points dropped, but at least we didn't lose! i get the feeling the players are nervous when at home, so they make mistakes which are ultimately costing us points
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.