Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

which game to get?

right i can only really afford 1 at the minute but i cant decide which one, obviously soe of the game havent yet been released so nobodys played them and nobody really kows what its like but anyway.

which do i get?

fallout 3

far cry 2

dead space

gears of war 2

fable 2

cod 5

saints row 2

my head is telling me either fallout 3 or dead space but im not sure??? help :(

right i can only really afford 1 at the minute but i cant decide which one, obviously soe of the game havent yet been released so nobodys played them and nobody really kows what its like but anyway.

which do i get?

fallout 3

far cry 2

dead space

gears of war 2

fable 2

cod 5

saints row 2

my head is telling me either fallout 3 or dead space but im not sure??? help :(

Personally, Call Of Duty.

Or GOW, not my kina thing, but very good, nonetheless.

gears of war 2, first one was insanely fun and this one looks a huge improvement.

I've got saints row 2, will only really be that fun if you have a mate playin it with you like I did. its over pretty quick and its pretty easy aswell

gears of war 2, first one was insanely fun and this one looks a huge improvement.

I've got saints row 2, will only really be that fun if you have a mate playin it with you like I did. its over pretty quick and its pretty easy aswell

hmmmmmmmm i loved gow but for me it was too short and thats what i fear for gow 2 as its not really a gme that once youve completed you can do again in a different way but its gow 2 though lol i dont know!!!???

Gears of War 2.

Shouldnt even be up for debate.

well the thing is unless its changed loads then i dont think i will get it, its just another game (bloody good one still however) where you shoot something, then move forward then shoot somehing else. im looking for something different which is why dead space and fallout catch my eye! but like you said gow 2 will be good no matter what!

>_<

lol no i like to know what people on here think because occasionaly some are sane!

i think im going to get fallout 3 or dead space though, because they are different and not something ive gone for in the past, i mainly play sport or driving games! but i used to love open world games on my ps2, ah just cause.........

but out of the 2 i think fallout 3 is the one im going to get.

Archived