Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Blur

• 1 month later...

Well they played their first proper gig since they reformed tonight and this is the setlist.

'She’s So High'

'Girls And Boys'

'Tracy Jacks'

'There's No Other Way'

'Jubilee'

'Bad Head'

'Beetlebum'

'Trimm Trabb'

'Coffee And TV'

'Tender'

'Country House'

'Charmless Man'

'Colin Zeal'

'Oily Water'

'Chemical World'

'Sunday Sunday'

'Parklife'

'End Of A Century'

'To The End'

'This Is A Low'

'Popscene'

'Advert'

'Song 2'

'Out Of Time'

'Battery In Your Leg'

'Essex Dogs'

'For Tomorrow'

'The Universal'

If this is the Hyde Park setlist, well, I am very likely to destroy my pants. That is probably my ultimate Blur setlist. Also apparently Phil Daniels is likely to be at the rest of the gigs for Parklife ;)

Well they played their first proper gig since they reformed tonight and this is the setlist.

'She’s So High'

'Girls And Boys'

'Tracy Jacks'

'There's No Other Way'

'Jubilee'

'Bad Head'

'Beetlebum'

'Trimm Trabb'

'Coffee And TV'

'Tender'

'Country House'

'Charmless Man'

'Colin Zeal'

'Oily Water'

'Chemical World'

'Sunday Sunday'

'Parklife'

'End Of A Century'

'To The End'

'This Is A Low'

'Popscene'

'Advert'

'Song 2'

'Out Of Time'

'Battery In Your Leg'

'Essex Dogs'

'For Tomorrow'

'The Universal'

If this is the Hyde Park setlist, well, I am very likely to destroy my pants. That is probably my ultimate Blur setlist. Also apparently Phil Daniels is likely to be at the rest of the gigs for Parklife ;)

fabulous - talk about a back catalogue!

there isn't a band in the last 25 years that can touch that for diversity and quality - not to mention the songs that they have left out...

'She’s So High'

'Girls And Boys'

'Tracy Jacks'

'There's No Other Way'

'Jubilee'

'Bad Head'

'Beetlebum'

'Trimm Trabb'

'Coffee And TV'

'Tender'

'Country House'

'Charmless Man'

'Colin Zeal'

'Oily Water'

'Chemical World'

'Sunday Sunday'

'Parklife'

'End Of A Century'

'To The End'

'This Is A Low'

'Popscene'

'Advert'

'Song 2'

'Out Of Time'

'Battery In Your Leg'

'Essex Dogs'

'For Tomorrow'

'The Universal'

Now THAT is a setlist.

It's strange how some songs you absolutely detest when they're released, but years later you realise just how good they actually are.

That kinda sums up The Universal for me, brilliant song, just didn't see how good it was at the time

I don't hate Blur but you muppets just thought because i liked Oasis. I would hate Blur :rolleyes:

You like the Holloways though, they're a NME band nob face.

I can't take you seriously now Sparky's said you're a really nice boy. :whistle:

I like Blur but they're fucking boring live.

It's strange how some songs you absolutely detest when they're released, but years later you realise just how good they actually are.

That kinda sums up The Universal for me, brilliant song, just didn't see how good it was at the time

quality avatar :worship:

@ Stez

lol

It's a good song. Im more of a electronic hed but I listen to everything across the spectrum and probably leaning slightly on the more commercial when it comes to indie.

:D

Ash about your sig, just wondering why you think it's a good quote? I've never understood why Gallagher says things like that, what does it even mean? He's from Colchester and he went to uni so he can't understand British culture? Riiiiight makes sense.

Ash about your sig, just wondering why you think it's a good quote? I've never understood why Gallagher says things like that, what does it even mean? He's from Colchester and he went to uni so he can't understand British culture? Riiiiight makes sense.

Its a great quote, sums him up. Colchester, student and he's thinking he's a working class hero :crylaugh

How can speak about British culture ? Noel on the other hand, working class, never studied music and went on to become a legend and BEAT Blur hands down.

Its a great quote, sums him up. Colchester, student and he's thinking he's a working class hero :crylaugh

How can speak about British culture ? Noel on the other hand, working class, never studied music and went on to become a legend and BEAT Blur hands down.

I prefer Oasis to Blur and much prefer Noel to Damon Albarn, but it's still a silly quote.

I'm as quick as anyone to bemoan the rich and make a stance about class but to imply that neither the wealthy nor the educated can be a part of or understand "British culture" is just a typically thick, chip-on-the-shoulder thing to say really.

I prefer Oasis to Blur and much prefer Noel to Damon Albarn, but it's still a silly quote.

I'm as quick as anyone to bemoan the rich and make a stance about class but to imply that neither the wealthy nor the educated can be a part of or understand "British culture" is just a typically thick, chip-on-the-shoulder thing to say really.

Yeah right, you are just as bad as Damon.

Damon did A level music ?! Like come on, how can anyone take that idiot serious ?

What lving in his posh, uptown house and getting everything he wanted handed to him. He has the right to go and name a album .. Modern live is rubbish ?

Maybe he should get his head out his arse and so should Jb.

Archived