Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Blur

I think this is about my favourite video ever, apart from Suedehead but as that isn't by Blur it would be a bit stupid to post that here.

i actually saw two birds (avian, not human) having sex on my friends balcony, in a flower box (a romantic touch, i thought) and it was quite odd, the lad would just go for really frantic but very short blasts of thrusting, have a little rest, and thrust again... remarkable.

and no bees were involved.

Anybody going to Hyde Park on Thursday?We are going to do a few pubs in Camden before(Good Mixer included).What is the support like?To be honest i'm getting on (40) and have never heard of any of them!I'm guessing it's Damons African thing! :o

Actually amazing. Amazing amazing amazing. They played Death of a Party on the first encore, totally unexpected but it's probably one of my favourite songs by them.

Glad you enjoyed it. Better than the Glastonbury gig I'm assuming?

just been reminded of my steve guppy chant, which sadly never caught on:

(to the tune of parklife)

who's that gup-lord marching

you should cut down on your port vale, mate

get some leicestershire

:blush:

lol yeah the bottles were great, i'm ashamed to say it but when everyone started pelting them at that 7/8 year old kid on someone's shoulders I did laugh a little bit ha, was great when he started throwing them back too.

lol yeah the bottles were great, i'm ashamed to say it but when everyone started pelting them at that 7/8 year old kid on someone's shoulders I did laugh a little bit ha, was great when he started throwing them back too.

I had a near full bottle of water hit me on the shoulder, I pretended it didn't hurt but inside I was crying.

First chance i've got to post since last Thursday!Brilliant gig.....oily water and Death of a party were my stand out tunes.Going to see Oasis on Saturday,they really have to go some to beat Blur! ;)

just been reminded of my steve guppy chant, which sadly never caught on:

(to the tune of parklife)

who's that gup-lord marching

you should cut down on your port vale, mate

get some leicestershire

:blush:

lol:D

• 3 weeks later...

lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived