Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

CAR PARKING IDEAS ANYONE?

sorry about the caps locks....

There are 2,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which costs £5 per vehicle. Otherwise you can park in the Denbigh West industrial estate. After passing the stadium entrance on your left, turn right at the next roundabout, called Granby roundabout, and then take the next turn left, and immediately left again onto the industrial estate called Denbigh West. Pedestrian crossings towards ASDA will allow access back towards the ground.

There are 2,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which costs £5 per vehicle. Otherwise you can park in the Denbigh West industrial estate. After passing the stadium entrance on your left, turn right at the next roundabout, called Granby roundabout, and then take the next turn left, and immediately left again onto the industrial estate called Denbigh West. Pedestrian crossings towards ASDA will allow access back towards the ground.

:thumbup:

:kissing:

Park in Mount Farm and walk the small and easy distance to the ground, otherwise you can fork out for spaces at the stadium.

DO NOT park in ASDA's as they take exception to it, not sure about IKEA's tack on this

How long is the walk from Bletchly station? I've read about a 2mile walk! 20-25 mins. I've got to catch a train back at 17.17 so hopefully i'll make it! :unsure:

Park in Mount Farm and walk the small and easy distance to the ground, otherwise you can fork out for spaces at the stadium.

DO NOT park in ASDA's as they take exception to it, not sure about IKEA's tack on this

That's the one.

Got an Aunty who works there.

How long is the walk from Bletchly station? I've read about a 2mile walk! 20-25 mins. I've got to catch a train back at 17.17 so hopefully i'll make it! :unsure:

it is a fair walk from bletchley station, personally i'd go to MK Central and catch a bus to the stadium (after a lengthy spell in the nearby 'spoons)

If you park at the ground, does it take ages to get out after the match?

I dont actually know but from my experience of parking at LCFC it takes ages.

Unless your the only car in the car park its bound to take ages really.

Id probably go get some beverages after the match then walk back to your car when most people will have gone :P.

Normally 30-40 minutes ish to get out of LCFC

That just makes you even more of a sad little cunt.

Your the sad one responding like that, its only a bit of fun lol

Youve used that c word for too much towards me recently lol

Ban Him Mods, ban him!!!!!! :P

FFS. Dons website says tickets in the home end are only available to buy for those with MK, OX, LU and a couple of other nearby postcodes. I thought there would be no probs getting a ticket in the home end....i know we are a big draw but i've never seen the stadium more than 1/2 full.

Sigh...

you lot are lol

Straight in there to lol at me with the M, N thing, or anything i do wrong on here.

You didn't seriously think i made a mistake with the alphabet lol

Well seeing as anyone who was trying to be funny would have used two letters far apart like L and X it would have been obvious but with M and N being next to each other i wouldnt be to sure...

There we go. welck12 speaks sense

Well seeing as anyone who was trying to be funny would have used two letters far apart like L and X it would have been obvious but with M and N being next to each other i wouldnt be to sure...

No youve got it totally wrong again :crylaugh:

I purposely chose the letters close together so you would react.

If i had chosen X and L you wouldn't have. And it wouldn't have been funny.

It was a private joke with myself lol

Archived