Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

No youve got it totally wrong again :crylaugh:

I purposely chose the letters close together so you would react.

If i had chosen X and L you wouldn't have. And it wouldn't have been funny.

It was a private joke with myself lol

Can you bugger off now?

I don't think you'll really take over any pubs, with the amount of fans from both teams going and the lack of nearby pubs i reckon that there will just be some massively overcrowded pubs with fans from both sides, i hope this doesn't lead to friction

Leeds went off without a hitch, although there was a policeman about every 5 yards

The best pub to goto is the Enigma tavern in Bletchley, Milton keynes, its the nearest decent pub to the stadium. Its about 5 min walk from the train station and 10 min walk to the MK stadium. The post code is MK2 2EN. Good size pub with a beer garden and reasonably priced drinks.

Meet you there... cheers..

Don't go to the Pink Punters or a couple of other pubs in Fenny Stratford if you are quite mortified by 'that sort of thing'

Can you recommend any pubs in fenny stratford of bletchley where i can leave the car and have a couple of pints and a bite to eat then walk to the ground, thanks.

Not too sure about pubs in Fenny but i've heard good things about The Foundry Arms, The Bull And Butcher is a good pub but i don't think it serves food, has real ales though.

Walking around Fenny it will be obvious enough to see pubs and which do food ect, just take a good look at any signs (or in some cases flags) outside before walking into pink heaven

Easier said than done - especially when you're standing in front of me at the bastard Rovers :angry:

You need to grow. NSLL was that excessively bean-stalk-like chap, I assume? :P

Archived