Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

Im not really going lol

Ive been pulling this story off for ages.

I couldn't get a ticket as i had a Uni interview on the day of the extra 800.

Yes idiot maddog had a Uni interview. I was just bitter that i couldn't get a ticket so continued to bullshit on here.

Im doing maths and chemistry at A level, 2 of the hardest subjects and i could get an A in both if im lucky, should be at least B :P

Who would have thought it, crazy idiot stupid maddog is actually clever. :crylaugh:

Hmmmmm.

Is "A" for arsehole? and is "B" for bullshit?

:frusty: Its based on the previous season's away attendances. Therefore if he only went to say 7 or 8 away games last season he would still be priority 3.

I'm still a priority 3 this season because I couldn't prove I had been to 9 away games last season, but I already have the stubs for 16 away games this year. Even now I'm not sure if I can get a season ticket for next term, and if I don't my efforts won't matter next season. I don't see a way that can entitle non-season ticket holders to priority because they would not be giving any money to the club.

Personally, I think they should start everyone on a clean slate at the start of each season, and use a system that relates to the current year. Something like:

Monday sale - STHs who have attended 75% or more of away games of the current season

Tuesday sale - STHs who have attended between 50% and 74% of away games of the current season

Wednesday sale - STHs who have attended less than 50% of away games of the current season

Thursday sale - Members

Friday Sale - General sale

Obviously, there would be a problem for the first 4 or 5 away games of the season, and then the previous season's away attendance records could be used, but it would help towards the business end of the season where we could experience problems like we have with MK Dons and like we are likely to have at Peterborough, Hereford, Southend and Crewe.

Normally the system we currently have in place works, and is efficient, however there are occasional problems, which may be to do with the exceptional season we are having and smaller allocations, but I think that the system does need looking at over the summer and the method above may actually encourage more people to travel away more often.

Mine and four others have arrived too.

Row V, seats 856-860.

Good good Scow, I've a feeling there won't be any room to move and do some fancy bouncing will there :(

I'm still a priority 3 this season because I couldn't prove I had been to 9 away games last season, but I already have the stubs for 16 away games this year. Even now I'm not sure if I can get a season ticket for next term, and if I don't my efforts won't matter next season. I don't see a way that can entitle non-season ticket holders to priority because they would not be giving any money to the club.

Personally, I think they should start everyone on a clean slate at the start of each season, and use a system that relates to the current year. Something like:

Monday sale - STHs who have attended 75% or more of away games of the current season

Tuesday sale - STHs who have attended between 50% and 74% of away games of the current season

Wednesday sale - STHs who have attended less than 50% of away games of the current season

Thursday sale - Members

Friday Sale - General sale

Obviously, there would be a problem for the first 4 or 5 away games of the season, and then the previous season's away attendance records could be used, but it would help towards the business end of the season where we could experience problems like we have with MK Dons and like we are likely to have at Peterborough, Hereford, Southend and Crewe.

Normally the system we currently have in place works, and is efficient, however there are occasional problems, which may be to do with the exceptional season we are having and smaller allocations, but I think that the system does need looking at over the summer and the method above may actually encourage more people to travel away more often.

That would set up have helped me no end this season James.

Why do the ticket office have to see your away stubs? Surely when you purchase an away ticket it is put in your profile and your history of buying away tickets is on their system?

With me it's different because I have two addresses now, the away games are on both. It's just easier for me to show stubs. Also, you may have bought tickets on general sale and not given your client reference number. Or so I assume.

Why do the ticket office have to see your away stubs? Surely when you purchase an away ticket it is put in your profile and your history of buying away tickets is on their system?

Bit different if people buy tickets for other people isn't it though. 90% of my away tickets are purchased by other people on my behalf. I've just saved all my stubs from this season and will produced them at the end of the season.

Bit different if people buy tickets for other people isn't it though. 90% of my away tickets are purchased by other people on my behalf. I've just saved all my stubs from this season and will produced them at the end of the season.

Actually, yes you're right. It probably is easier to show your stubs.

Thing is not everyone buys their own tickets, I usually sort them with Joe, Ched save us all going in. I've done every away this season bar one but I bet the TO have me down for about 7/8.

EDIT: Yeah exactly what Katy said.

C-mans system would work imo and I still think there should be SOME priority for people who make every away but arn't season ticket holders, which is likely to be me next season.

Thing is not everyone buys their own tickets, I usually sort them with Joe, Ched save us all going in. I've done every away this season bar one but I bet the TO have me down for about 7/8.

EDIT: Yeah exactly what Katy said.

C-mans system would work imo and I still think there should be SOME priority for people who make every away but arn't season ticket holders, which is likely to be me next season.

Yeah, as I said to Katy it is a better way. As you say people may have got tickets that were purchased by someone else, so the TO don't know if you are at particular matches.

Archived