Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

Ive just read the last couple of pages hoping to find out where the best pubs for away fans are in milton keynes or where to park but all anyone can talk about is who has a ticket and who doesnt.

I was going to stop on the way come off m1 at junc 15 and stop at grafton regis there is a good pub there which sells real ales and then park near the Beacon which seems to be the only pub near the ground.

Ive just read the last couple of pages hoping to find out where the best pubs for away fans are in milton keynes or where to park but all anyone can talk about is who has a ticket and who doesnt.

I was going to stop on the way come off m1 at junc 15 and stop at grafton regis there is a good pub there which sells real ales and then park near the Beacon which seems to be the only pub near the ground.

Try here mate. Some useful links based on fans previous visits.

Maddaog wheres your seat pal?

Im not really going lol

Ive been pulling this story off for ages.

I couldn't get a ticket as i had a Uni interview on the day of the extra 800.

Yes idiot maddog had a Uni interview. I was just bitter that i couldn't get a ticket so continued to bullshit on here.

Im doing maths and chemistry at A level, 2 of the hardest subjects and i could get an A in both if im lucky, should be at least B :P

Who would have thought it, crazy idiot stupid maddog is actually clever. :crylaugh:

Im not really going lol

Yes idiot maddog had a Uni interview. I was just bitter that i couldn't get a ticket so continued to bullshit on here.

Im doing maths and chemistry at A level, 2 of the hardest subjects and i could get an A in both if im lucky, should be at least B :P

Who would have thought it, crazy idiot stupid maddog is actually clever. :crylaugh:

You've taken pointless to a new level!

Im not really going lol

That's gotta be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. For somebody who's supposed to be studying for A levels, you have too much time on your hands.

Im not really going lol

Why the fuck do you actually bother?

Do they have courses that you attend to be like this?

Im not really going lol

Hmmm, joeyB asks you what seat you're in and all of a sudden you're not going after all. Is it just me who finds this a little 'convenient'?

Cynical... moi? :dunno:

Not really.

It is because any old bloke can walk in within a season ticket and pass on someone else's ticket stubs as their own (it's common practice). However, if they counted the away games go on the cpu/database, they'd be no probs.

It certainly does sound like they have cocked up a bit this time, they are usually pretty good with the emails.

Mucho Agreed but I've always felt it was a dangerous policy giving over your details and just hoping. Can never be relied upon.

E-mails go 'missing' at work for example.

Toss up for me between the Bull and Butcher at Fenny Stratford and the White Hart at Grafton. Will probably go for the Bull cos it's closer to the ground. At least two real ales from what I can gather.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/26/...Fenny_Stratford

It is because any old bloke can walk in within a season ticket and pass on someone else's ticket stubs as their own (it's common practice). However, if they counted the away games go on the cpu/database, they'd be no probs.

Mucho Agreed but I've always felt it was a dangerous policy giving over your details and just hoping. Can never be relied upon.

E-mails go 'missing' at work for example.

You can ask them in the email to ring you back if you don't want to give your card details in such a fashion.

By the way I stand two rows in front of you at the Walkers ;)

I knew you was a foxestalker, just didn't know which one buddy.

Good to know another face, big up the SK1 massive.

Any nice pubs in Milton Keynes are miles away from the ground, not even possible to walk.

You could drink up in Milton keynes central area and catch the train to Fenny Stratford and walk from there?

But Fenny Stratford is the place where the only pubs near ground within walking distance are. It's in Bletchley and it's a shit dump. There's a huge ASDA next door to the ground so you could get cans there? Just to pre-warn you lot the pubs down that end of city are a pile of crap and full with gypos.

Archived