Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

My tickets also arrived this morning, i paid student price and there is no evidence on the ticket that says its a student ticket. lovely :D

There is....concession and students barcode is on one end of the ticket and adults the other end of the ticket. That said, you probably pick up a pint of milk out the ASDA and that would probably work. There's been reports of P'boro fans scanning their ticket and then passing back through to a mate (don't think it would happen myself).

Toss up for me between the Bull and Butcher at Fenny Stratford and the White Hart at Grafton. Will probably go for the Bull cos it's closer to the ground. At least two real ales from what I can gather.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/26/...Fenny_Stratford

Thanks Thracian Im coming in past the white hart at grafton so will try that first, it has to be as good a pint as in the western of im not interested.

you lot are lol

Straight in there to lol at me with the M, N thing, or anything i do wrong on here.

You didn't seriously think i made a mistake with the alphabet lol

Well seeing as anyone who was trying to be funny would have used two letters far apart like L and X it would have been obvious but with M and N being next to each other i wouldnt be to sure...

Archived