Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

Mark Davies

Well according to knowitall its looking likely Davies wont be returning. Hopefully he will get a couple of games for wolves before we go out and waste a million or two on another midfielder. Id rather save the money for next season.

He is highly rated and its a shame his wolves career has stopped because of injuries. Ive got a £50 bet with my mate that he goes on to play for England. Time is running out :(

As for Akinbiyi im afraid you deserved that for giving us Mark McGee and Steve Corica lol

you stole them from us

sorry no you already stole a defender off of us, maybe you should of waited 6 months ...

you give us Davies or forever rot in the shadow of WBA ...

Im very happy with the 1 we got in the summer but having Tunchev alongside him would be great but unlikely.

As for living in the shadow of WBA thankfully that shadow will soon be gone. They are bottom of the Premiership with no money to spend. Happy days :crylaugh:

can't believe that Millwall just allowed him to leave on a free

I think he's overrated in the extreme. I was at both Brizzle-Leicester games last season.

At Ashton Gate, he looked clusmy and a dirty bugger. At Walkers, he was just pants but so was the rest of the Brizzle team that day.

Wolves bid to sign Alan Gow from Rangers has collapsed due to a medical problem which means Davies will be in the Wolves squad for tomorrow.

:cry:

Davies Available

Davies Available For Orient Clash

Posted on: Fri 09 Jan 2009

Leicester City have this afternoon completed a loan deal to secure the services of Wolves midfielder Mark Davies until Sunday, February 1.

The 20-year-old returned to Molineux when his initial one-month spell with the Foxes concluded on Sunday.

Davies made six appearances during his stay - and most recently started the FA Cup third round contest against Crystal Palace last weekend.

And the youngster will now be available for City's League One clash against Leyton Orient on Saturday.

Article continues

Advertisement

City boss Nigel Pearson said: "Mark has done very well for us since he joined and I am delighted to have been able to secure his services until the end of the month."

Davies made his debut for the Foxes as a second half substitute in their 3-2 FA Cup second round victory over Dagenham and Redbridge.

He has made a total of 35 appearances for Wolves since progressing from the club's Academy in 2005 - scoring two goals along the way.

Great news.

Archived