Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StaffordFoxed

City on Sky

Ok...I know i have only 15 posts to my name and probably breaking 100642.7 forum rules....but...

I finally got sky sports and was wondering what games we have got coming up?

Of course I could look on the website...that would be sensible...... :frusty: but I want to be sociable :P

Have we actually been on this season? My memory tells me we are really crap in front of the TV camera's so should i really be looking forward towards watching us play?

Thank you.

Ok...I know i have only 15 posts to my name and probably breaking 100642.7 forum rules....but...

I finally got sky sports and was wondering what games we have got coming up?

Of course I could look on the website...that would be sensible...... :frusty: but I want to be sociable :P

Have we actually been on this season? My memory tells me we are really crap in front of the TV camera's so should i really be looking forward towards watching us play?

Thank you.

:thumbup:

We haven't been on Sky so far this season, but I am pretty sure someone has mentioned that we will have at least one game, possibly February time. That's all the knowledge I have on the matter I'm afraid.

I'm excited for the 19th because it'll be the first time I'll have gotten to see City on TV this season. If it's not shown live at a pub somehow, I'll at least be able to watch it on justintv or something :)

Isnt that game the same day as liverpool vs everton in the fa cup?? So most pubs will have that on . i dnt know if its that day but its near it

No, wouldn't have thought the two would clash seeing as we might still make the fourth round.

Isnt that game the same day as liverpool vs everton in the fa cup?? So most pubs will have that on . i dnt know if its that day but its near it

The Yeovil game is on the same night as the Liverpool v Everton league game - which is on Setanta.

Where's the best pub to watch the game in Leicester? Somewhere with cheap ale and friendly regulars please. Or anywhere where there will be fellow FTers.

O'Neills or Walkabout may be your best bet in town.

Or you could try the Soar Point. A few FT folk seem to gather in there.

O'Neills or Walkabout may be your best bet in town.

Or you could try the Soar Point. A few FT folk seem to gather in there.

Scream Pub and I have a Yellow Card. What's not to love? :beer:

Many thanks.

Archived