Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
izzetafox?

Radio Leicester (News for foxes fans)

Hi,

is anyone listening to Radio Leicester this morning?, i always listen on a match day and on my way to work this morning they said something about some special news for foxes fans being revealed on radio leicester this morning, anyone any idea what this could be???, i have a feeling that im going to be very dissapointed as it will prob be something trivial, but i cant for the life of me think what it might be!, think thay are going to reveal it soon......

Hi,

is anyone listening to Radio Leicester this morning?, i always listen on a match day and on my way to work this morning they said something about some special news for foxes fans being revealed on radio leicester this morning, anyone any idea what this could be???, i have a feeling that im going to be very dissapointed as it will prob be something trivial, but i cant for the life of me think what it might be!, think thay are going to reveal it soon......

Dont get too excited if i was you!!!

:whistle:

i know!, they just said it was going to be amazing!!! got a feeling im going to be very dissapointed, but they seem to be building it up!!

ummmmm, just read the article, good idea but slighlty dissapointed because of the build up! at least its the end of tops tiles!!!

So reading through all that it's sponsorship free shirt which I'm really pleased about, although from a business sense they'll probably sell more and some vague initiatives and benefits - which I wont hold my breath on.

Archived