Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Anthony Gerrard

Heard a whisper that we might be signing Gerrard from Walsall. Any of the chaps in the know, heard anything? I'm not a character who get's inside info, so absolutely no idea whether this is true or not. I'd not usually post something like this without checking it out first, but we are in the market for a centre half and the person who has told me seems to think it's legitimate :fc:

Be a decent signing from what i've seen of him.

Heard a whisper that we might be signing Gerrard from Walsall. Any of the chaps in the know, heard anything? I'm not a character who get's inside info, so absolutely no idea whether this is true or not. I'd not usually post something like this without checking it out first, but we are in the market for a centre half and the person who has told me seems to think it's legitimate :fc:

Be a decent signing from what i've seen of him.

not a bad shout, although i can't remember much of him from when we played them, but we do need cover for CB.

But in Nigel i trust,

Is he not the one who fell over the ball in Walsalls last game and should have cost them a goal of it wasnt for shite finishing?

Was indeed just saw that on big league weekend 2.

Hmm... I'm fairly sure I remember him at Everton I think... wasn't much cop there... might have improved though since then.

But as has been said many a time already, IN NIGE WE TRUST! :D

Everton are a Prem side, we are a League 1 side though. Big difference.

Archived