davieG Posted 29 January 2009 Posted 29 January 2009 Anyone else having problems, I keep timing out or taking forever to move from page to page?
Lillehamring Posted 29 January 2009 Posted 29 January 2009 Anyone else having problems, I keep timing out or taking forever to move from page to page? pretty slow, but almost impossible to post without it timing out...
JoeyB Posted 29 January 2009 Posted 29 January 2009 Yeah, im having problems but im puttin down to the fact im at college.
Webbo Posted 30 January 2009 Posted 30 January 2009 A couple of times when I've been away from the computer for a while, I've come back and found I'm not logged in anymore. Is this normal?
JakeShingler Posted 30 January 2009 Posted 30 January 2009 Mine was playing up yesterdat but fine now.
lildave3 Posted 30 January 2009 Posted 30 January 2009 Your cookies expire I know, just bit into a Maryland and it's soft as shit.
Daggers Posted 30 January 2009 Posted 30 January 2009 I know, just bit into a Maryland and it's soft as shit. You need to use a Maryland fluffer to come round and harden them up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.