Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pst

Sebastien Sansoni

I'm underwhelmed. It would be nice to sign someone exciting. Now Davies has gone and Gradel/Porter seem virtually retired there is hardly anyone left to cause a ripple of expectation.

More and more managers talk about "winning" as being all that counts but, while I'd like promotion as much as anyone, I actually watch football in the hope of seeing some memorable football.

Neanderthal I know in these days when money rather than football is the driving obsession, but there it is.

Our team, successful as it is against modest opposition, is starting to lose its efforvescence and to look distinctly functional once more as the attempt to shut up shop against Leeds, the two restrained displaysagainst Palace and the abyssmally flat display against Brighton emphasised.

4 past Peterborough, 3 past Leyton Orient, 4 past Huddersfield.

Davies aside, it's the same team that's been playing all season and been playing some pretty decent stuff for League One football. Gradel's had a few games lately. Virtually retired!

Keep going Nige, ignore the never-happies.

4 past Peterborough, 3 past Leyton Orient, 4 past Huddersfield.

Davies aside, it's the same team that's been playing all season and been playing some pretty decent stuff for League One football. Gradel's had a few games lately. Virtually retired!

Keep going Nige, ignore the never-happies.

But, But, But... we SHOULD be winning every game, scoring 4 in all of them and not letting any in. Whilst blooding the whole squad, but not messing with the team, not forgetting spending money we don't have on 5 extra players.

If other teams can do it like Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool... oh they can't can they.

That's right.

So what if our car is basically the same one we've been driving in all season? So what if we have had to start replacing parts and it is now making some weird noises? So what if the spare tyre is flat, the petrol almost empty and we've replaced the drive shaft with a stick from an old LCFC flag?

Carry on driver, ignore the screams of the passengers. :thumbup:

That's right.

So what if our car is basically the same one we've been driving in all season? So what if we have had to start replacing parts and it is now making some weird noises? So what if the spare tyre is flat, the petrol almost empty and we've replaced the drive shaft with a stick from an old LCFC flag?

Carry on driver, ignore the screams of the passengers. :thumbup:

I don't drive... so I'd get the bus.

Archived