Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pst

Sebastien Sansoni

I love how it's "I don't care how good he is! I want the French Vinnie Jones in our team!"

That said, he could be half decent. Would prefer Gerrard or Jones of the defenders we've been linked with over him though.

He looks like he can handle himself.

Fckign well get him in.

WTF, I wouldn't mess with him, but would he disrupt our team spirit?? Think he could be a good signing !!

fooking loonybin

and even the ref was scared to send him off lol

I'd imagine that he is one of those 'controversial' players, like Collymore, who has talent, but it needs to be harnassed with the correct guidance and manager.

I actually feel that NP could be the guy to do that, like MON did with Collymore !!! :thumbup:

Let's hope it lasts longer than 10 games though :thumbup:

I'm underwhelmed. It would be nice to sign someone exciting. Now Davies has gone and Gradel/Porter seem virtually retired there is hardly anyone left to cause a ripple of expectation.

More and more managers talk about "winning" as being all that counts but, while I'd like promotion as much as anyone, I actually watch football in the hope of seeing some memorable football.

Neanderthal I know in these days when money rather than football is the driving obsession, but there it is.

Our team, successful as it is against modest opposition, is starting to lose its efforvescence and to look distinctly functional once more as the attempt to shut up shop against Leeds, the two restrained displaysagainst Palace and the abyssmally flat display against Brighton emphasised.

Archived