Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brightonpier

Why are you top?

Remember you beat Man City this year, what does that tell you ?

YOU PLAY WELL AGAINST THE BIG CLUBS :rolleyes:

You a big team? What with 17000 att for a home match? Forest are far more better supported then you lot.They had much better gates in this league then you.Sorry mate i don't see you as a big team.

Big teams don't lose 14 million.

You a big team? What with 17000 att for a home match? Forest are far more better supported then you lot.They had much better gates in this league then you.Sorry mate i don't see you as a big team.

I'm sorry, what is your problem with us? You've got four points, I don't think we've had a rivalry with you before, so why the need to sign up and have a go?

Or have you nothing better to do with your life?

actually, usually 20'000 for a home game. we are a big club, large fanbase, premiership standard stadium.

I'm sorry, what is your problem with us? You've got four points, I don't think we've had a rivalry with you before, so why the need to sign up and have a go?

Perhaps he's just bored because Palace don't care about them anymore?

You're right - they tend to have losses in the £50 to £300 million range.

We were playing a non-entity of a club so I am amazed so many turned up really.. :whistle:

No... big teams lose even more. :D

88 million quid enough? :sweating::ph34r:

You took points off of us because of Micky Adams. When Micky Adams fields a Micky Adams team, Micky Adams expects to take all the points home. Former players and managers always seem to get one over us. And so it was.

Edit: *shit* davieG beat me to it. :ph34r:

small teams never have £14mil to lose

Archived