Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Saddlers Opo. (A)

3 points???????  

80 members have voted

1. 1. ???????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Based on your reasoning, there must be a role somewhere for Arthur Rowley. :rolleyes:

I rather have respect for someone who was a something then someone who never was.

Howard performance last season well never be forgiven in my eyes.

I will never give him another chance because he was and still is useless.

I rather have respect for someone who was a something then someone who never was.

a) Yesterday was yesterday - it's not coming back. You like living in the past?

b) Howard has already scored ten times this season and given countless assists

c) Why is it you're still following Leicester City FC again?

I hope the weather doesn't mean this game is off, im looking forward to it, and hoping for a better atmosphere than the Northampton game

Hobbs 4-1

You should've been with us in the side stand. Rocking it was :chant:

You should've been with us in the side stand. Rocking it was :chant:

Yeah the atmosphere did seem better from the side stand, most of u seemed to be standing up, whereas behind the goal, quite afew on the left stood up, i was near the middle on the back row so we stood up, but everyone else seemed to sit down, and i didnt see any stewards telling people to sit down

Your not a fan then!

If you take the time and trouble to actually see what he does in a game you may one day revise your opinion, (but I think not).

No doubt you also called Emile Heskey whom many fans don't think he does a great deal.

Howards contribution to the team is that being the target man he's constantly regarded as a threat by the opposition and fouled a great deal.

Admitted he also does his fair share of fouling but that comes with trying to protect yourself.

He has developed a good understanding with Fryatt, tries to feed him with flicked on headers or passes to him.

His absence was very noticeable on Tuesday night and I believe that without him Fryatt would not have scored the amount of goals he has.

Oh, and hopefully a 2 - 1 win on Tuesday.

Season ticket holder for 11 years and im not a fan :giggle:

I will watch Steve Howard for the entire next home game against Oldham, and write a full unbaised report about what he does.

Lets see how many errors he makes and how many decent things he does :P

I will watch Steve Howard for the entire next home game against Oldham, and write a full unbaised report about what he does.

Do it for a few other games too, make it a fair test n that.

How can you be fair though? You don't want him at the club, so you're not going to look for his good points are you?

Will it even be on? All this snow could cause havoc with the schedule tomorrow...

Walsall are doing 'everything they can' although heavy snow was forecast there today, i rekon 70% chance of it being off.

Leeds, Carlisle and Millwall games already off.

Hopefully it will be on, we will nick a 1-0 win in awful conditions, and increase or lead over Millwall.

So that hat-trick at West Brom was a figment of the imagination then?

Walsall are doing 'everything they can' although heavy snow was forecast there today, i rekon 70% chance of it being off.

I bet they wish they hadn't bothered now. :giggle:

Walsall are doing 'everything they can' although heavy snow was forecast there today, i rekon 70% chance of it being on.

The BBC weather forecast said heavy snow in Walsall, and with the other games off i thought it would be :frusty:

Well done to all the groundstaff for getting it on not in a gay way :P

Archived