Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Boycotting MK Dons what a joke.

People are boycotting this fixture because of their franchise status. I suppose all of those people didn't go to the home fixture either. Just because a few Leicester fans won't be turning up at the game it won't make them change the status of the club. I pity anyone boycotting this game really, you don't go to watch MK Dons, you go to watch Leicester City.

People are boycotting this fixture because of their franchise status. I suppose all of those people didn't go to the home fixture either. Just because a few Leicester fans won't be turning up at the game it won't make them change the status of the club. I pity anyone boycotting this game really, you don't go to watch MK Dons, you go to watch Leicester City.

No need for a new thread tbh.

People will have their own reasons for not going and people should respect their views, no matter how right or wrong they may be.

No need for a new thread tbh.

People will have their own reasons for not going and people should respect their views, no matter how right or wrong they may be.

Yep, we've been through this debate many a time, and I think we've agreed to disagree and move on.

super city, PM those concerned if you want to know their reasons in detail :thumbup:

Well done Super City.

This really did need a new thread.

Well done: so few people go into the Tickets sectionthat at least now they'll be attracted to it to see the response to your original, identical post.

I'm doing what I believe is right, They are doing what they believe is right.

I'll be going because I support Leicester City Football Club, and i'll be going to support and watch my team, Not MK Dons.

We can only play what is in front of us, and MK Dons are in this league whether people like it or not and we will and have had to play them, I'm not going to support or watch MK Dons, i'm going to support and watch my team.

Archived