Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

S****horpe Match

I'm still pissed off that we're having to move our home game for the egg chasers at our ground (and for ruining a Saturday). But at least we won't have a cut up pitch now, and it's the best possible move we could make moving it to Friday instead of the Sunday.

Atleast the pitch won't be ripped apart before our game, and we all knew we would have to move our game anyway so the right decision has been made, but at the end of the day we are still moving our game in our stadium for them. As I have said before if the egg chasers are to thick to organize the demolition/rebuild of a stand before the end of their season thus having to play their last game of the season somewhere else that is their problem not ours, bearing in mind it is also our last home game of the season and would like a celebration in the sun (?) on a Saturday afternoon to say goodbye to League One.

It is a completely stupid idea, I live in London and regulary come to the games and that match we could get handed the league 1 trophy, I will probably still be going to the match but I will have to leave straight after I finish school to get there. :angry:

Archived