Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

Isnt Norman Wisdom MASSIVE in that country? Somewhere obscure anyway lol If he can do it, you can Lib! :D

Thinks it's Albania where Norman has a massive following. Something to do with his films being the only ones allowed into the country whilst some dictator was in charge.

I have sunday lunch envy right now :(

Haha - me too. It wasn't a result of Sunday Lunch, just a musing as I realised I hadn't had it for so long.

Mmmmm... 'proper' meat, yorkshire pudding, gravy, roast tatties.... :wub::cry:

We should start an 'I'm missing Sunday Lunch' group - perhaps some kind soul on here (who can cook far better than me) would take pity on us and invite us round for lunch. :please:

I'd wash up... :smile:

Haha - me too. It wasn't a result of Sunday Lunch, just a musing as I realised I hadn't had it for so long.

Mmmmm... 'proper' meat, yorkshire pudding, gravy, roast tatties.... :wub::cry:

We should start an 'I'm missing Sunday Lunch' group - perhaps some kind soul on here (who can cook far better than me) would take pity on us and invite us round for lunch. :please:

I'd wash up... :smile:

Me too.... I had four slices of pizza ffs lol.

Me too.... I had four slices of pizza ffs lol.

Question is, who do we target for sympathy? My money's on Lou - she seems a kindly sort - and I bet she does a cracking Sunday Dinner. :yesyes:

Doesn't the fancy restaurant you work at do a Sunday Lunch? I could pretend to be a very important food critic or summat? :dunno::whistle:

Question is, who do we target for sympathy? My money's on Lou - she seems a kindly sort - and I bet she does a cracking Sunday Dinner. :yesyes:

Doesn't the fancy restaurant you work at do a Sunday Lunch? I could pretend to be a very important food critic or summat? :dunno::whistle:

Im a chef :D

But if your not going to include me, find your own sunday roast :angry:

Edited by Budweiser

Im a chef :D

But if your not going to include me, find your own sunday roast :angry:

But, but.... :cry:

I think you should prove your cheffy credentials by inviting a select number of FTers (that would, of course, include me!) to Sunday Lunch. I'll even bring a pudding. :D

But, but.... :cry:

I think you should prove your cheffy credentials by inviting a select number of FTers (that would, of course, include me!) to Sunday Lunch. I'll even bring a pudding. :D

lol

Shame I was joking :D Looks like your so hungry your willing to believe ANYTHING.

This is how I get my thrills, by pretending to be a chef :ph34r:lol

It isn't a bad job, just shit hours, thats why I would never do it.

Teaching on the other hand :whistle:

lol

Shame I was joking :D Looks like your so hungry your willing to believe ANYTHING.

This is how I get my thrills, by pretending to be a chef :ph34r:lol

It isn't a bad job, just shit hours, thats why I would never do it.

Teaching on the other hand :whistle:

I'm rapidly going off you. :glare:

You're 'orrible to me. :cry:

And you're supposed to pretend to be a pilot - everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

:whistle:

lol FT Come Dine With Me..... now theres an idea :P

Well, it'd be better than FXT Factor. :ph34r:

But, nooooooo, you've got it all wrong. ;nono: With FT Come Dine with Me we'd have to cook and do all that host/essing malarkey too.

No, FT Masterchef is where it's at. With us as self-appointed judges. :cool:

But, nooooooo, you've got it all wrong. ;nono: With FT Come Dine with Me we'd have to cook and do all that host/essing malarkey too.

Obviously because it was your idea and well... im just hungry :P

Usually only happends when dashing for public transport. With appropriate music on iPod it can feel pretty Hollywood. Like Bond and such.

No dont get me wrong I love the idea, Id imagine wearing the right suit and on the right person it would look pretty hollywood too.

Shotgun.