Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Season Tickets. Issued.

I thought it already was :dunno: I arranged to meet my son in there the other week and they wouldn't let me in because it was too full even though he had a pint ready for me. If they are going to allow non-ST guests it'll be pointless even trying. They sure know how to fook things up!

Beers cheaper in the Western if you drink Bitter,though the lagers a bit more expensive.£3.30 for Kronenberg and £2.30 for Billys last bark....which is a good pint! :chant:

Beers cheaper in the Western if you drink Bitter,though the lagers a bit more expensive.£3.30 for Kronenberg and £2.30 for Billys last bark....which is a good pint! :chant:

I'm not a regular there, in fact that was my only visit this season.

Daggars, my boy is doing the same, please advise me of the cheapest way of getting a season ticket.

I have told the lad that I'll take him camping on the motorbike instead.

I am lapsing my ST.

I have told the lad that I'll take him camping on the motorbike instead.

I am lapsing my ST.

Camping on a Tuesday night in February in the Burnley suburbs sounds appealing

I sit on that row, what number are ya and you havent nicked my seat have ya cause i havent renewed mine yet :P

Seat 307 mate.

Nobody can pinch your seat until the 15th March, which is the renewal cut off date. After that, your seat will no longer be saved and you could lose it to somebody else. :thumbup:

Archived