Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
placidcasual

Mascot?

Doubt it mate, sorry.

I haven't been that age for a long time but I'd be highly surprised if they don't do it like they used to.

It used to be a randomly selected member of the children's club, Junior Foxes, or whatever. Think that's how most clubs do it.

Doubt it mate, sorry.

I haven't been that age for a long time but I'd be highly surprised if they don't do it like they used to.

It used to be a randomly selected member of the children's club, Junior Foxes, or whatever. Think that's how most clubs do it.

If he is coming from America then i'm sure if he contacted the club they may be able to do something?

Doubt it mate, sorry.

Yeah I'd imagine that's how they still do it, although I read in the paper that Man Utd had announced that only terminally ill members of their kids club would be chosen by them as mascots because their sponsors pick the lads for 95% of the games now lol

Has anyone know how they pick the mascots for games these days?

I am bringing my son to Leicester in November and was wondering if it was something that I could set up for him to do. (He will be 3 by then)

I would say just get in touch with the club somehow and see what they say. Novembers a long way away and they might be able to sort summat out :thumbup:

I was thinking of emailing Peter Jones and seeing if there was anyway they could set something up....

He will be coming from Columbus Oh. To be honest, it would mean more to his dad than him.

that'd be your best bet, emailing Peter Jones, even if he can't arrange for him to be a mascot he could arrange something

Archived