Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Ft Rap Battle Season 2 Sign Up

Piss. I've just realised, I better get crackin. When have I got til to get it in and where do I send it?

Can't wait to hear Trav's, I think it's gonna be a bit embarrassin for me!

PM'd to me by 12pm tonight if poss but i won't be putting this online till about 8pm tommorrow night.

So basically we have until tomorrow evening? Is it not just easier to say that? :whistle:

Well you're an exception to the frigging rule anyway. Theres not any point setting a deadline for the first round cos half you ****ers wont get it in on time.

I have in so far ... Fez, Stez, MTWG, Mine and Trav's.

Well you're an exception to the frigging rule anyway. Theres not any point setting a deadline for the first round cos half you ****ers wont get it in on time.

I have in so far ... Fez, Stez, MTWG, Mine and Trav's.

fox you forest is running scared :whistle:

PM'd to me by 12pm tonight if poss but i won't be putting this online till about 8pm tommorrow night.

Piss and chips. I've just remembered. I aint even started yet! I went on "EDIT : FM" yesterday and forgot on a session. I'm on it now

Piss and chips. I've just remembered. I aint even started yet! I went on FT yesterday and forgot on a session. I'm on it now

Meh, it's not like you stan' a rats ass chance in a moggie drive-by anyhow.

:P

Meh, it's not like you stan' a rats ass chance in a moggie drive-by anyhow.

:P

lol Maybe correct. I'm about to send it now. It's just a general bit of braggin/dissin cos I don't know oat about you to make it too personal! I think I might of give you some ammo with some of my recent posts, I hope you never noticed :D

lol Maybe correct. I'm about to send it now. It's just a general bit of braggin/dissin cos I don't know oat about you to make it too personal! I think I might of give you some ammo with some of my recent posts, I hope you never noticed :D

Lookin forward to it dawg!

Archived