Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Ft Rap Battle Season 2 Sign Up

lol I've done with this as I do with most essays.

"I'll do it after this episode of Firefly."

"I'll do it after this episode of House."

"I'll do it after this episode of South Park."

"Oh it's due in?"

I'll rush one out now. Probably won't be as good as it deserved to be for going up against Smuts. :P

I think this will be the least popular vote in history. Everyone hates both of us equally!

lol that was going to be my angle. I figured if I made it funny enough to competitive your ever-so-larger ego (and the amusement of you going out first round in your own show, again) might just about tip me the scales.

But alas I've fallen prey to my own laziness again. Just got back from the village, will finish and submit.

lol that was going to be my angle. I figured if I made it funny enough to competitive your ever-so-larger ego (and the amusement of you going out first round in your own show, again) might just about tip me the scales.

But alas I've fallen prey to my own laziness again. Just got back from the village, will finish and submit.

Isn't that a gay bar in town?

And i got to the quater finals last season. I got a bye in the first round.

Isn't that a gay bar in town?

And i got to the quater finals last season. I got a bye in the first round.

It depends if you call men in hot pants dancing on tables "gay"

I've more this time than I had last time but it's only about 30% done.

I need a few more things that rhyme with "homo", "fag" and "Smuts loves men."

rhymes with fag:

hag

sag

bag

lag

drag

nag

wag

men:

ben

ten

den

only thing that I can think of that rhymes with homo is promo..

Archived