Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

It means you've played and practised more, meaning you are likely to be better at Fifa than someone who has a low score.

It may not be the case all the time but more often than not a player with a high score will be better than someone with a low score.

Not really. It's your EA Sports score. It is collected from all the EA games that you play. So I've got some of those points from playing Madden 09 and FIFA 08 too. That Champions League game too.

Not really. It's your EA Sports score. It is collected from all the EA games that you play. So I've got some of those points from playing Madden 09 and FIFA 08 too. That Champions League game too.

Ahhhh, this I didn't realise, Fifa's the only EA game I play and my score is 10,800. :blush:

When you said you weren't very good I was hoping for a win.

And then I see your 128,000 score! lol

I used to play FIFA 08 a lot but that is such a different game to FIFA09. I also play Madden and used to do a bit of Tiger Woods so that's why my score is up. :thumbup:

DB11 - do a BAP online game and get him to search for it. Make sure it's just you two in there. Select teams as normal etc. Do the team management. At the pick a player bit, choose the top option "Any" player. Start the game. Pause before kick off. Both players change camera to what they want. Unpause. Play.

That's the only way me and a mate can connect.

Lamby (Sevilla) 0 v 12 DB11 (Man Utd)

Rooney 14, 30, 39, 46, 57

Tevez 21, 24

Ronaldo 54, 78, 81

Scholes 84

Berbatov 87

MOTM: Van der sar (10) :huh:

A night to forget for Sevilla as Man Utd romped to victory in the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán. Sevilla started brightly, getting behind United's backline but the in-form van der sar was first to the ball every time. Fourteen minutes into the game, however, the first of many goals hit the back of the net. After clever play by Scholes the ball broke free for Rooney who cooly slotted home past the onrushing Sevilla keeper.

The game turned when, on 18 minutes, Fernando Navarro viciously hacked down Rooney from 25 yards out of goal, who had found himself in another one on one situation. Navarro was duly dismissed and Ronaldo went close from the ensuing free kick. A clever tactical change from DB11 saw Man Utd move to possession football and notch up the mentality to 'Offensive'. There would be no going easy for Sevilla, whose fans were about to endure a sight they'll never want to see again.

Man Utd easily passed it round Sevilla, who would not venture into United's half, significantly so anyway, for the remainder of the game. Tevez grabbed two tap ins after Ronaldo skinned Sevillas left back, who could only watch in awe at Ronaldo's skills; the ball was put into the box both times where Tevez was on hand to put United three up after 25 minutes.

Rooney's sheer presence was causing the Sevilla defence to shit bricks and he won every ball. After a few more one on ones he re-found his composure to slot another past the Sevilla defence. The Sevilla defence pleaded with the assistant for offside, indeed Rooney himself seemed shocked to see the flag remain down but the goal stood and only nine minutes later he'd tap into an open net after Park Ji-Sung had brought the keeper out and had the vision to find Rooney.

A half time tactic change saw United go to 3-4-3, with Rooney supported by Ronaldo and Evra, with the manager opting for pace up front. Straight from kick, Rooney went for a cheeky chip and lobbed the Sevilla goalkeeper. Surely that would be goal of the game? Ronaldo thought otherwise.

In the 54th minute, a dubious free kick was awarded to United and a caution issued to Diego Capel. Now I thought he won the ball and therefore the free kick was very, very harsh but what happened next was unbelievable. Around 30 yards out from goal, level with the edge of the penalty area, Ronaldo steps up and unleashes a beast. The curl on the ball was epic and the ball whizzed past the outstretched hands of the Sevilla goalkeeper into the top corner. Take a bow Ronaldo!

Now the referee must have been feeling sorry for Sevilla because Diego Capel would receive a further two cautions, totalling three, and yet remain on the pitch. Did United care? Did they 'eck! After hitting the woodwork twice and missing out on a goal mouth scramble action United finally managed to get their tenth.

In the last 10 minutes you might have expected United to calm down but they wanted the goals. Ronaldo cut in from the inside past the weary Sevilla defence and curled it past the goalie into the corner. The Sevilla defence, who clearly wanted to be tucked up in bed, started passing around and Scholes intercepted a pass and made no mistake from 10 yards out. Berbatov, a late substitue for the tired Rooney, completed the rout in the 87th minute when he lunged in at the keeper, came out on top and passed into an empty net. Sevilla should perhaps have had a free kick but Berbatov was thankful.

Get In! :w00t:

Just out of interest, how many of those goals were identical runs down the wing and then passing across goal for a player to tap into the empty net?

One. This bit:

After clever play by Scholes the ball broke free for Rooney who cooly slotted home past the onrushing Sevilla keeper.

See I worded it nicely! :D

That free kick you scored from was not a free kick, somehow pressing X to pass it counts as a foul <_<

Also your 4th or 5th or something was a blatent offside.

That free kick you scored from was not a free kick, somehow pressing X to pass it counts as a foul <_<

Also your 4th or 5th or something was a blatent offside.

Yeah I meant to mention that.

Quick edit!!

Lamby (Sevilla) 0 v 12 DB11 (Man Utd)

Rooney 14, 30, 39, 46, 57

Tevez 21, 24

Ronaldo 54, 78, 81

Scholes 84

Berbatov 87

MOTM: Van der sar (10) :huh:

A night to forget for Sevilla as Man Utd romped to victory in the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán. Sevilla started brightly, getting behind United's backline but the in-form van der sar was first to the ball every time. Fourteen minutes into the game, however, the first of many goals hit the back of the net. After clever play by Scholes the ball broke free for Rooney who cooly slotted home past the onrushing Sevilla keeper.

The game turned when, on 18 minutes, Fernando Navarro viciously hacked down Rooney from 25 yards out of goal, who had found himself in another one on one situation. Navarro was duly dismissed and Ronaldo went close from the ensuing free kick. A clever tactical change from DB11 saw Man Utd move to possession football and notch up the mentality to 'Offensive'. There would be no going easy for Sevilla, whose fans were about to endure a sight they'll never want to see again.

Man Utd easily passed it round Sevilla, who would not venture into United's half, significantly so anyway, for the remainder of the game. Tevez grabbed two tap ins after Ronaldo skinned Sevillas left back, who could only watch in awe at Ronaldo's skills; the ball was put into the box both times where Tevez was on hand to put United three up after 25 minutes.

Rooney's sheer presence was causing the Sevilla defence to shit bricks and he won every ball. After a few more one on ones he re-found his composure to slot another past the Sevilla defence. Only nine minutes later he'd tap into an open net after Park Ji-Sung had brought the keeper out and had the vision to find Rooney.

A half time tactic change saw United go to 3-4-3, with Rooney supported by Ronaldo and Evra, with the manager opting for pace up front. Straight from kick, Rooney went for a cheeky chip and lobbed the Sevilla goalkeeper. Surely that would be goal of the game? Ronaldo thought otherwise.

In the 54th minute, a dubious free kick was awarded to United and a caution issued to Diego Capel. Now I thought he won the ball but what happened next was unbelievable. Around 30 yards out from goal, level with the edge of the penalty area, Ronaldo steps up and unleashes a beast. The curl on the ball was epic and the ball whizzed past the outstretched hands of the Sevilla goalkeeper into the top corner. Take a bow Ronaldo!

Now the referee must have been feeling sorry for Sevilla because Diego Capel would receive a further two cautions, totalling three, and yet remain on the pitch. Did United care? Did they 'eck! After hitting the woodwork twice and missing out on a goal mouth scramble action United finally managed to get their tenth.

In the last 10 minutes you might have expected United to calm down but they wanted the goals. Ronaldo cut in from the inside past the weary Sevilla defence and curled it past the goalie into the corner. The Sevilla defence, who clearly wanted to be tucked up in bed, started passing around and Scholes intercepted a pass and made no mistake from 10 yards out. Berbatov, a late substitue for the tired Rooney, completed the rout in the 87th minute when he lunged in at the keeper, came out on top and passed into an empty net. Sevilla should perhaps have had a free kick but Berbatov was thankful.

Get In! :w00t:

Pah, scoring from the half way line from kick? Disgusting.

Otherwise sounded good. :P

Get the table up DB.

Week 2 commences tomorrow?

Archived