Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

table_week1.JPG

Week two

Syston_Fox - Liverpool v Lamby - Sevilla

Oh God.... he's gonna be looking to bounce back aint he? eeep!

How did you and DB get it to work in the end?

Just kept doing it. He sent me a message saying last one if this don't work we're coming off; it worked! Was luck lol:P

Week two

Syston_Fox - Liverpool v Lamby - Sevilla

Oh God.... he's gonna be looking to bounce back aint he? eeep!

How did you and DB get it to work in the end?

I told my PS3 i would turn it off if it didnt work, then it did.

Remember when we couldnt play eachother at all on Fifa 08 lol

Good work DB - one suggestion though... can we have the last round of scores on there too to save me scrawling back through the posts?

Lamby... when do you want to "Try" and connect to a game? Im betting it wont work lol

Good work DB - one suggestion though... can we have the last round of scores on there too to save me scrawling back through the posts?

Lamby... when do you want to "Try" and connect to a game? Im betting it wont work lol

Tomorrow at like 5ish?

I won't be home from work until about 6 at the earliest. We'll sort something later unless you want to try now?

Well I gotta go out at like 6:45pm and wont be back til near enough 10.

Nah, too late and im tired :P

Sure I can try. But, as you can see, there's little room left to put things lol

I'll see what I can do though :thumbup:

Sure I can try. But, as you can see, there's little room left to put things lol

I'll see what I can do though :thumbup:

Unless they just get listed on page one of this thread or on the post that you post the spreadsheet on? Gives you a chance to write your score out again anyway :P

Unless they just get listed on page one of this thread or on the post that you post the spreadsheet on? Gives you a chance to write your score out again anyway :P

Yeah. A mod would have to edit the OP though as you lose the permission to edit your posts after 24 hours.

:giggle: I'm rarely not free.. tomorrow afternoon/evening? :thumbup:

Same here at the moment! lol

Yeah can now, if your online and want to? Just had a look at your profile under last seen but you've put it to private so not sure if your currently online or not? :dunno:

Archived