Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Why have 2 team disappeared from the league?

Just been on to check the league, and there is only 8 team there.

1)spot665

2)E-T_93

3)danfoster

4)darknessguardian

5)diego_darks

6)lcfcrule

7)semper_eadem

8)Hutch1987

So Potter3 is missing and Northampton Fox(Marlow910) - Anyone know how are why these are out of the league? lol

Why have 2 team disappeared from the league?

Just been on to check the league, and there is only 8 team there.

1)spot665

2)E-T_93

3)danfoster

4)darknessguardian

5)diego_darks

6)lcfcrule

7)semper_eadem

8)Hutch1987

So Potter3 is missing and Northampton Fox(Marlow910) - Anyone know how are why these are out of the league? lol

Because you're not doing it through a league, you're doing unranked matches.

Keep up! I know and i'm not even in this tournament :P

Same here at the moment! lol

Yeah can now, if your online and want to? Just had a look at your profile under last seen but you've put it to private so not sure if your currently online or not? :dunno:

Yeah..not sure how to turn that off :ermm:

Can play now if you want?

Shit that was close, Potter3 should have probably won in 90 mins, he was all over me, had one cleared almost of the line.

I won on Penalties, so does that go down as a win for me or does it go down as a draw over 90 mins? Please say win for me :sweating: (I need the win! lol)

Chelsea(Hutch1987) 1 - 1 Aston Villa (Potter3)

Chelsea win 8-7 on Penalties.

Petrov MOTM.

Good game Potter3. :thumbup:

Chelsea (Matt) 1 Villa (potter3) 1

Ballack 9

A. Young 29

MOTM: Milner 9

Think I had the better of the match, but we both had chances to win, Matt put a chip just over but he also hit his own post from an Agbonlahor cross. Was a good game Matt :)

Just looked at the player ratings and Friedel got a 3 :crylaugh: Deserved it for his 'attempt' at saving Ballacks header :P

Shit that was close, Potter3 should have probably won in 90 mins, he was all over me, had one cleared almost of the line.

I won on Penalties, so does that go down as a win for me or does it go down as a draw over 90 mins? Please say win for me :sweating: (I need the win! lol)

Petrov MOTM.

Draw :thumbup:

Petrov MOTM.

Goes down as a draw mate.

So who did get MOTM :unsure:, Petrov or Milner?

slyfoxes, I'll be out from about 6 40 till 8 50 at training, so play after that, or before?

slyfoxes, I'll be out from about 6 40 till 8 50 at training, so play after that, or before?

On my screen at the end of the game it said Petrov. Not sure if Potter's said different, doubt it. :dunno:

A draw?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry:lol

im home in 15 mins, game at 5?

Fo' sho. :thumbup:

Athletico Madrid are bringing a MASSIVE away following to the Allianz Arena after being promised all 3 points by manager Michael Hills.

Wouldn't make a good manager if he did otherwise :whistle:

you need to get in with it, n these Young 'uns language! :giggle:

BTW nice site DB11, love the red card match haha :thumbup:

League Cup Final?? lol:D

:unsure:

was losing 2 - 0, Lucio sent off, then i lost the connection.

Keep the result?

MOTO though would have to be Lucio, stopped the game being done and dusted within 10 minutes.

Connection went after 87 minutes.

slyfoxes (Bayern Munich) 0 - 2 Mikey (Atletico Madrid)

GOALS: Maxi Rodriguez 68

Maxi Rodriguez 86

CARDS: Red: Lucio (Bayern Munich)

MOTM: I'm guessing would have been Maxi Rodriguez.

A good display from Athletico Madrid ensured all 3 points at the Allianz Arena. The game was largely frustrating for long periods of the game as Madrid had much of the possession but could not deliver the final ball. This changed in the 2nd half as Aguero slipped a lovely ball through to the Madrid captain who rounded off a good move with a fine finish. Madrid continued to dominate and limited Bayern Munich to only 1 shot all game. The match was killed off as Aguero had a shot parried by the Munich keeper, and as the defenders failed to clear Maxi Rodriguez nipped in to give his side a 2 goal lead sending the Los Indios fans home happy.

Good game slyfoxes, pleased to be off the mark. :D

:unsure:

was losing 2 - 0, Lucio sent off, then i lost the connection.

Keep the result?

MOTO though would have to be Lucio, stopped the game being done and dusted within 10 minutes.

Up to you mate, although I think I should have the win. :P

Archived