Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

potter3 (Aston Villa) 0-0 slyfoxes (Bayern Munich)

Cards:

Sent Off - Carlos Cuellar, Aston Villa (73 min)

Should have won.

You dominated, i was hanging on for dear life at the end XD.

Well taken corner in the end, thought he'd head it back to the keeper not boot it!

Good game though

i didnt know the 10 man thing happened in FIFA too :cry:

MOTM : Wilfred Bouma - 8

Mikey (Athletico Madrid) 0 - 1 Nathko (Barcelona)

Goals: Eto'o 80

MOTM: Valdes

The Estadio Vicente Calderon was stunned into silence when Samuel Eto'o ran on to a clearance upfield to slot past a helpless Leo Franco, after Athletico Madrid had missed a host of great chances, the main culprit being Diego Forlan who rattled the crossbar in the second half, and missed several other opportunities.

P.S - Good game Nath. :)

That's what we need!

Let's make this thread better then the x-box thread

Well taken corner in the end, thought he'd head it back to the keeper not boot it!

Good game though

lol Yes Wilf, forgot to check that.

Can't believe I missed that chance in the first half. Cuellar took one for the team, you probably would've scored. Although he did get the ball as well, I thought :P Good game.

Good game though

:crylaugh:

Dunne was 10 :P

lol Yes Wilf, forgot to check that.

Can't believe I missed that chance in the first half. Cuellar took one for the team, you probably would've scored. Although he did get the ball as well, I thought :P

Yeh, skin of my teeth :giggle:, you needed to do the tackle, it was probably my best opportunity. nah he took the man out :P

Second half you hit the post, was lucky where the rebound fell really :sweating:

Lamby - I'm ready.

Also, to keep things 'fair', I will not be the only international team in the league; I'm changing to Man Utd. If Henry scores 10 for me and five for Barcelona then he's on 15 in total so it'd be confusing.

Lamby - I'm ready.

Also, to keep things 'fair', I will not be the only international team in the league; I'm changing to Man Utd. If Henry scores 10 for me and five for Barcelona then he's on 15 in total so it'd be confusing.

I just got off. Should be on later sometime, will tell you on here when im back

I just got off. Should be on later sometime, will tell you on here when im back

Ok - good job as well it seems. My PS3 won't let me sign in :huh: Internet is obviously ok because I am posting on here......

Arsenal (northampton) 1 - 2 Liverpool (Syston)

Gerrard (10)

Gerrard (23)

Nasri (82)

Good game mate - if we learn one thing from it is that if either of us are one on one, it's guarenteed to not go in!

For the record not a single foul in the game!

leicester_mad 2 - 1 marlow910

Arsenal were booed off the pitch after a shocking display at the Emirates in a game which saw them lose 2-1 to a very strong Liverpool side. Gerrard opened the scoring for Liverpool after a stunning strike from the edge of the box which flew into the top left hand corner.Liverpool continued to dominate and their pressure told when some good play down the right resulted in Gerrard slotting past Almunia.In the 2nd half not much change, but after several missed chances from Torres and Gerrard, Arsenal made it a tense finish after Nasri netted from close range after a header from an Arsenal corner was tipped on to the bar.

MOTM: Steven Gerrard.

I think they were the scorers anyway.

I was truly awful and didn't deserve anything.

Played Syston. :thumbup:

I was truly awful and didn't deserve anything.

Played Syston. :thumbup:

You had me more than worried at the end when Nasri scored. I just couldn't keep the ball fully after that and instead just seemed to be hoofing it away. I need to learn to score one on ones. :giggle:

You had me more than worried at the end when Nasri scored. I just couldn't keep the ball fully after that and instead just seemed to be hoofing it away. I need to learn to score one on ones. :giggle:

When you said you weren't very good I was hoping for a win.

And then I see your 128,000 score! lol

Score means nothing; I have 191,657

It means you've played and practised more, meaning you are likely to be better at Fifa than someone who has a low score.

It may not be the case all the time but more often than not a player with a high score will be better than someone with a low score.

Archived