Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

yeh i wasnt gunna get back in 2 minutes, not much point as there was only 3 minutes left :P

Good game

Bayern's attacking third was missing desire as they fell foul of a 2-0 loss to Athletico Madrid. Two goals from Maxi Rodriguez, saw off Bayern both in the second half. The first half was a mixed display with a lot of possession for Madrid, and a good spell of pressure only relieved by the in form Lucio who was a rock at the back neutralising wave after wave of Spaniard attack, Bayern had a few breaks, several good through balls to target man Toni was ruled offside. The second half started brightly by Munich with plays down the wings resulting in a good tackle by Athletico's left back, after this the game was all Madrid, a sweet through ball, sliced the back four apart and Rodriguez finishing cooly. The losing team were knocked down to 10 men, after Lucio brought down the on goal Rodriguez. The resulting free kick wasnt dealt with when and MOTM Rodriguez finished into the side net after the shot coming off goalkeeper Michael Rensing.

Played :thumbup:

On my screen at the end of the game it said Petrov. Not sure if Potter's said different, doubt it. :dunno:

A draw?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry:lol

Mine said Milner, after you said Petrov I had a look at the ratings, Milner had 9 on mine and everyone else had 8 or lower :dunno:

Mine said Milner, after you said Petrov I had a look at the ratings, Milner had 9 on mine and everyone else had 8 or lower :dunno:

Oh don't know then, Didn't look at the ratings but Petrov was defo MOTM on my screen. Oh well Milner has been picked by DB11.

Steve Potter: I feel let down by the ref today, when robinho was through in the 1st minute and was brought down by Vidic i think it should have been a red card, but no!.

I don't know why we had a norwegian ref anyway!

He' is an idiot,he couldnt give food to africa let alone give us a free kick

But fair play to the lads, they had ago in the second half but couldn't find a way through,

FFS!! that game annoyed me, ref was so up man utd's arse!!

Man City 1-4 Man Utd

Robinho 82 Rooney 23,71 ronaldo 27 berbatov 88

MOTD Rooney 9

Any cards?

I hate Man United being in this league. <_<

gradel's love child (Man City) 1 v 4 DB11 (Man Utd)

After only two minutes, a routine roll out by Van der sar to Vidic was intercepted by Robinho. Robinho, now one on one, then fell to deck. The referee fell for his unsporting dive and awarded Man City a free kick. Justice was done, however, when the referee refused to caution and the free kick was blazed over. Even Vidic himself looked shocked at no further action when a red was almost certain, though it was never a free kick.

The in-form Rooney, already on five for the season, found himself one on one with Given and made no mistake on 23 minutes. A lapse in concetration allowed Ronaldo to cut in side and score a trademark finesse shot into the lower corner on 27 minutes.

After half time, United changed to 'Possession' tactic and dominated the second half. Their superiority to their inferior rivals showed when Rooney hit a bullet from the edge of the area on 71 minutes.

There was a glimmer of hope when Robinho, during a rare Man City attack, twisted and turned Man Utd's defence and beat Van der sar at his near post. One his manager was certainly not happy with. Man City attacked, looking for another goal or two, which allowed Berbatov to find himself break through on a number of occasions. But for his lack of composure, which his strike partner has been showing all season, United could have had five or six. Berbatov did manage to rifle one past the goalkeeper on 88 minutes, but the game was already wrapped up by this time.

I loved today's referee :wub: :w00t:

Recent reports suggest that Robinho Dived this is what manager Steve Potter had to say:

Im sorry repeat the question

'the man utd manager suggested that robinho dived, what is your reply'

I say he is talking out of his arse, It was a clear free kick and if the ref thought it was a dive he would have booked Robi

It was a discrace even vidic thought he was about to get sent off,

In response to the manager of Man Utd's bitter rivals accusing Daniel Foster of 'talking out of his arse' Foster has took a cheap jibe at his opponents. "Perhaps Mr. Potter should spend more time teaching his players the fundamentals of football rather than deflecting the truth about todays performance. His tactics were all wrong and he'll be lucky to finish in the top half this season."

Breaking news on SSN

Steve Potter fined £5,000 and given a 3 game touchline ban for his outburst after the 4-1 defeat against manchester united,

Breaking news on SSN

Steve Potter fined £5,000 and given a 3 game touchline ban for his outburst after the 4-1 defeat against manchester united,

What's that then? Default tactics for your next three games? :whistle:

In response to the manager of Man Utd's bitter rivals accusing Daniel Foster of 'talking out of his arse' Foster has took a cheap jibe at his opponents. "Perhaps Mr. Potter should spend more time teaching his players the fundamentals of football rather than deflecting the truth about todays performance. His tactics were all wrong and he'll be lucky to finish in the top half this season."

Steve potters assistant Jammy Lee has now got involved and has sent a message to Mr. Foster telling him they wont lose in the return leg, because they have a new ref

I'll play you tomorrow Nathko, really can't be bothered now, I'm knackered. lol

Apologize to everyone if I'm holding this up.

Sorry mate. Family still here. I will be on in around an hour. If not we can do it tomorrow after 5.

Sorry to all, but commitments etc.

Sorry mate. Family still here. I will be on in around an hour. If not we can do it tomorrow after 5.

Sorry to all, but commitments etc.

not a prob :thumbup:

i can only really do one game a day at max anyway suits me :cool:

What happened?

I ask him for a game but he was too busy 'in a session' with his mate then got all sarcy with me when I asked 'how long left?' to which he answered 'All night'

I ask him for a game but he was too busy 'in a session' with his mate then got all sarcy with me when I asked 'how long left?' to which he answered 'All night'

:crylaugh:

Archived