Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
welck12

Biscuits

Just been having this arguement in my office at work. Which biscuits are best for dunking?

Now i'll believe Rich Tea are the best, although they taste the most bland on their own.

Other people are saying its hob-knobs all the way?

Whats everyone else think?

Rich tea are mingers!! Totally tasteless and pointless IMO and they disintegrate too quickly for my liking. Has to be Hob nobs there is no competition lol

Personally I like dunking Custard Creams but then Im a weirdo :thumbup:

I can bet I am alone in this, but Rich Tea biscuits with a thick layer of butter, sans tea, is a snack made in heaven.

I can bet I am alone in this, but Rich Tea biscuits with a thick layer of butter, sans tea, is a snack made in heaven.

Correction to my post...... IM not the weirdo!! :crylaugh:

Do you not find with hob-nobs there's to much to them?

For the average cup they can be a bit big, and there's to much taste to them. Where as the plain old rich tea is the right size and doesnt have much (if any realy) taste to them so they soak up the flavour of the tea?

An Lou you just need more practice dunking if they always go soggy on you :thumbup:

Do you not find with hob-nobs there's to much to them?

For the average cup they can be a bit big, and there's to much taste to them. Where as the plain old rich tea is the right size and doesnt have much (if any realy) taste to them so they soak up the flavour of the tea?

An Lou you just need more practice dunking if they always go soggy on you :thumbup:

Far more to a hob nob than a rich tea lol handy hint from Aunty Lou.... break it in half then dunk :thumbup:lol

Probably coz I dont drink tea but coffee is another reason rich tea arent my faves - I just find them dead boring tbh

I can understand butter on crackers but why would you ruin a perfectly good Rich Tea? They taste delightful on their own!

I can understand butter on crackers but why would you ruin a perfectly good Rich Tea? They taste delightful on their own!

Coming from Mr Chips, Cheese and Gravy??? :o

Chocolate covered HobNobs are just made for dunking, the perfect partner to a nice cup of tea.

Rich Tea can go die in a hole.

Choclate covered digestives are a decent alternative to HobNobs.

Finally one out of left field, bourbons. Oh yes.

Archived