Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
welck12

Biscuits

I disagree. They're the closest one can get to flapjack in biscuit form. I love flapjack. Especially hobnob flapjack. Not as much as cheese, chips and gravy though.

Me too. But if I want a flapjack, I'd just have a flapjack.

I am a malted milk man. I could even dunk some maryland chocolate chip in my coffee..

After the chips, cheese and gravy revelation I wouldn't be surprised to learn Alex dunks Maryland Chicken in his coffee. ;)

I am reliably informed that the single best dunking biscuit is the "TimTam"

The TimTam Slam

1. Prepare a drink. It can be hot or cold, whatever your preference. Milk is my favourite, but coffee is good for those who like the stuff.

2. Take Tim Tam from the packet, and try to resist the temptation to just scarf it all down.

3. Take a small bite out of one corner. Let your tastebuds wallow in it for a moment, then take a small bite out of the opposite corner. Ditto.

4. Dip one end into your drink

5. Suck. Go on, SUCK!

6. Your drink will come slowly up into your mouth, along with little bits of Tim Tam. Mmmmm….

7. Keep going until the Tim Tam hull integrity is breached. You’ll know this is happening when the whole thing starts to collapse in your hand. Gobble it up pronto, and allow your tastebuds to enjoy what is best described as a tastebud orgasm.

8. Find the packet and return to step 2.

Natalie Imbruglia mmm :whistle:

mcvities digestives in coffee,

malted milk ones in tea

Never tried dunking into coffee but Zingari's onto summat with the malted milk in tea :thumbup:

I can understand butter on crackers but why would you ruin a perfectly good Rich Tea? They taste delightful on their own!

:thumbup:

Coming from Mr Chips, Cheese and Gravy??? :o

:wub: One of the greatest combinations ever

I am a malted milk man. I could even dunk some maryland chocolate chip in my coffee..

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... malted milk

After the chips, cheese and gravy revelation I wouldn't be surprised to learn Alex dunks Maryland Chicken in his coffee. ;)

Just because I'm into my world foods. Xenophobe :angry:

I don't get this love of the malted milk. I really don't like malted milk.

Controversial? Possibly.

Next thing you'll be saying you like tuna, you Philistine!

For dunking it has to be ginger nuts. Dip them into the tea, place it in your mouth and suck out the ginger flavoured tea before biting into the biscuit.

Malted Milk for the conventional choice, Oreo's for exotic goodness :wub:

Oreos are pretty damned good with tea. They will be massive in the world of dunking in the near future, watch this space.

Next thing you'll be saying you like tuna, you Philistine!

Anything that has lived in water, salt or fresh, should never be eaten. I repeat, never.

For dunking it has to be ginger nuts. Dip them into the tea, place it in your mouth and suck out the ginger flavoured tea before biting into the biscuit.

I forgot about the good old ginger nut and cuppa combo. I like that.

Archived