Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Rock Band

Played it earlier at somebody's house, quality! lol:D

Think I'm going to have to get it myself now. It's pricey at £100 for the lot (Game, Drums, Guitar and Mic) but it's pretty good I think. Does anybody know if you can use the guitar hero guitar as part of rock band (as a second guitar)?

Played it earlier at somebody's house, quality! lol:D

Think I'm going to have to get it myself now. It's pricey at £100 for the lot (Game, Drums, Guitar and Mic) but it's pretty good I think. Does anybody know if you can use the guitar hero guitar as part of rock band (as a second guitar)?

If you don't have it, but it. Do it now.

And yes, all of the guitar hero instruments will work with RB, but RB stuff won't always work with GH >_<

Well worth it at £100 when you break it all down though - although I've just had to order a new yellow pad at $25 due to over enthusiastic drumming!

Well worth the buy. Best game ever. Ever. Ever.

If you don't have it, but it. Do it now.

And yes, all of the guitar hero instruments will work with RB, but RB stuff won't always work with GH >_<

Is that on all systems. I really want the AC/DC RB game but have GH equipment.

Well worth it at £100 when you break it all down though - although I've just had to order a new yellow pad at $25 due to over enthusiastic drumming!

Well worth the buy. Best game ever. Ever. Ever.

Why pay? As I have posted before I have had two Xbox guitars, one Wii Guitar, one PS3 guitar and today received the Xbox drum kit for free by saying they are faulty and following the instructions on here Follow the guitar hero link.

Two codes to use are MG000218173208 and MG007777384708 or you can google codes.

it might say at the end to return the broken one but out of the hundreds of people I know (on another forum) who have done this not one has had to return anything (unless you live in australia where they do want the old one back)

Archived