Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Whats your current....

My normal one is The Chain by Fleetwood Mac (the whole song, not just the bit everyone knows!!)

When my best friend rings, she gets the honour of the Diff'rent Strokes theme tune.

When someone in my family rings they get the Peter Kays Phoenix Nights theme.

The best though is when one of my Uni buddies calls they get the music from the first level (Corneria) of Starwing for the SNES.

Seriously, it's the greatest computer game music ever!!

Listen!!

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ninte...s/Corneria1.mid

(That's the version I have on my phone)

My normal one is The Chain by Fleetwood Mac (the whole song, not just the bit everyone knows!!)

When my best friend rings, she gets the honour of the Diff'rent Strokes theme tune.

When someone in my family rings they get the Peter Kays Phoenix Nights theme.

The best though is when one of my Uni buddies calls they get the music from the first level (Corneria) of Starwing for the SNES.

Seriously, it's the greatest computer game music ever!!

Listen!!

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ninte...s/Corneria1.mid

(That's the version I have on my phone)

103991[/snapback]

i'll have to unfortunately disagree with u on this :(

however the top tune it is.. i feel Zelda Ocarina of Time or Shenmues music beats it!! B)

103991[/snapback]

:o Honour? That's cruelty, if you ask me!!

,May 6 2005, 1:33 PM]When my best friend rings, she gets the honour of the Diff'rent Strokes theme tune.

103991[/snapback]

104050[/snapback]

Now Lisa you should know that the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some ;)

,May 6 2005, 1:33 PM]When my best friend rings, she gets the honour of the Diff'rent Strokes theme tune.

103991[/snapback]

104050[/snapback]

Now Lisa you should know that the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some ;)

104063[/snapback]

Now a man is born, he's a man of means, then a long came two, they got nothin' but their jeans...

Only the greatest theme tune known to man!!

Archived