Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hey im Alex

I have been a leicester fan all of my life but haven't been able to come down alot.

On the other hand, i have been down 23/24 games at home this season.

I wanted to get a season ticket but none of my mates wanted to get one with me

So sort of missed out on a permo spot

:frusty:

I am a reacquainted member - I joined in 2005 (apparently) while i was at college but i never posted anything, just read. Now, i have some spare time on my hands and i came to start up a profile and was told i already was! Ha. Anyways, i come from Swadlincote, Derbyshire. I am just finishing my degree at DMU in Business and Marketing. I am now looking for a job and i am especially constantly checking www.lcfc.com for graduate job vacancies! I would love to work for the club! Lived in Leicester for 4 years now and have a stadium view! Maybe once i start earning again i will be able to buy a season ticket! :D

evening all :thumbup:

long time watcher of these boards, first time poster

i am at uni at sheffield but i try to go to as many games as poss. was a season ticket holder for 10 years before uni

UP THE CITY! :scarf:

IN SVEN WE TRUST! :sge:

Hi, been reading for a couple of months, was never massively Into football as a kid but always classed myself as leicester (unlike all those fans who support man u "cos my dad did" crap excuse!)

but when I was around 14 I was a paperboy and reading stolen copies of sporting blue (god I miss it now!) got me into it, had season tickets sporadically over the past few seasons and even worked there for a while as a waiter to all the players, refs, media etc had a tunnel pass n everything! - anyway enough of me.......

Hello all, first post for me! Huge Leicester fan, season ticket holder for 5 seasons, loved every second home and away.

Been browsing around here for a while and couldn't contain my opinions any longer!

Up the City :scarf:

I thought you were a Wednesday fan. :ph34r: