Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Alright guys. I'm Mark. Been reading the forum for quite a while now but never got round to posting. I've been a City fan for years now, hoping for a few more of the good times. First game was Birmingham 2-2 Leicester (My Dad's a Brum fan) when Mcgee was in charge in 1995/1996. Thought it was about time i joined and introduced myself.

Hello other fans of the mighty blues. Good site :scarf:

Well hello

Been on here a while but never did this bit..

Supported Leicester since 2002 when I moved here + my ex lady conscripted me, she is long gone but Leicester are still with me.

My first game was Derby shafting Leicester at Filbert St and I was in Pen 3, one of my first memories is Leicester singing, 'disgrace, you are a ****ing disgrace' at their side and I was hooked.

When I first started watching Leicester, they were Prem, by the time I chucked my season ticket, they were League 1 and I watched some horrible muck in that time. Truly horrible. The moment I stopped going there was a promotion, almost swiftly followed by another one, so now I am wondering if I was the albatross all along. We will soon see.

If Conscript had to describe himself it would be, well dressed, well hung, insatiable merciless jack hammer.

Hi all, Foxes fan all the way from Perth Western Australia here. Born in Leicester but lived in Australia the past 25 years, managed to get back to leicester last season and watch us against Derby (draw i think) and a good win over Palace.

Great forum. Well done, lets hope we can get into the Prem league where we belong.

Hello I'm jt and have supported the foxes since the 80's ,ex pen3 boy. Up the city!!!

Is the where i get my badge?

:welcome:

New member from NZ. been a fan since watching the 3-3 draw with Arsenal on tele. never been to a match but listen in every matchday on foxes player, am heading to the uk early next year and looking forward to my first trip to the Walkers!!! (hope its a prem game!!!)

Jimmy

New member from NZ. been a fan since watching the 3-3 draw with Arsenal on tele. never been to a match but listen in every matchday on foxes player, am heading to the uk early next year and looking forward to my first trip to the Walkers!!! (hope its a prem game!!!)

Jimmy

i thought you kiwis were on shaky ground already without supporting Leicester

welcome :thumbup:

i thought you kiwis were on shaky ground already without supporting Leicester

welcome :thumbup:

haha cheers, :beer:

im about 3 hours north of christchurch. luckily our quakes only get to about 4.2 at the moment. not much fun none the less....

city have to be one of the most entertaining teams to support. at least its never dull! :thumbup:

Hi All

Long time reader of this here site but only joined up today (needed to replace the vacuum in my life left by the closure of 606 and being as I have little to no life thought I would sign up).

Been a Fox for 20 years now (Thanks Dad. Thanks Granddad) but living up in sunny Scotland for the last 3 years so find these sites really useful. Anyway, hope to converse with you all soon.

Come on you Foxes! (I still think we can do it based on nothing more then just getting promoted with Leicester on cm0102 {I don't really move with the times very much}).

Cheers

Rumble Fox

PS Just re read that and thought "Jeez Rumble, slow down with the brackets you loser". (Sorry everyone).

X

Hi All

Long time reader of this here site but only joined up today (needed to replace the vacuum in my life left by the closure of 606 and being as I have little to no life thought I would sign up).

Been a Fox for 20 years now (Thanks Dad. Thanks Granddad) but living up in sunny Scotland for the last 3 years so find these sites really useful. Anyway, hope to converse with you all soon.

Come on you Foxes! (I still think we can do it based on nothing more then just getting promoted with Leicester on cm0102 {I don't really move with the times very much}).

Cheers

Rumble Fox

PS Just re read that and thought "Jeez Rumble, slow down with the brackets you loser". (Sorry everyone).

X

No problem (welcome to the forum).

I wonder how many people sign up post on in this forum, then Webster welcomes/scares them and they never post again???

I'm copping some stick lately. :D

Edited by Webbo