Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello, I'm Adam. I'm 27 and come from Hinckley. Right, thats the small talk out the way....

Sure I know a couple of members on here (big gibbo and Ric Flair (if he is who I think he is!)), and I've been reading the forum for years but never posted. Anyway I'm getting a season ticket this year so thought I would start posting. Unfortunately due to 4 mates dropping out i've gotta go on my own, but i'm sure I'll be ok!

If anyone fancies car sharing from the Hinckley, Burbage, Barwell, Shilton area next season give me a shout! I'll be getting my season ticket in SK1, after a tour round by "the Fan Liason Officer" or whatever his title is, I tried out a few seats and I found that I prefered the view there.

Anyway, thats it for now!

Hello, I'm Adam. I'm 27 and come from Hinckley. Right, thats the small talk out the way....

Sure I know a couple of members on here (big gibbo and Ric Flair (if he is who I think he is!)), and I've been reading the forum for years but never posted. Anyway I'm getting a season ticket this year so thought I would start posting. Unfortunately due to 4 mates dropping out i've gotta go on my own, but i'm sure I'll be ok!

If anyone fancies car sharing from the Hinckley, Burbage, Barwell, Shilton area next season give me a shout! I'll be getting my season ticket in SK1, after a tour round by "the Fan Liason Officer" or whatever his title is, I tried out a few seats and I found that I prefered the view there.

Anyway, thats it for now!

Is Big Gibbo alive??? tell him we miss him and he should come back and pay us a visit

Hi everyone

I am Chris from sunny Oakham (at the moment). Been reading the threads for a while but never joined up. Been a regular around the Leicester senior League grounds in the last few years so not had as much chance at watching games as i could have done.

Favourite players have been Kalac, Gary Coatsworth and Steffan Oakes (only Joking :crylaugh: ) Anyone who has pulled on a LCFC shirt is a favourite player regardless of how they play. Once a fox always a fox

Catch you around guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, im Shane from the Republic of Ireland im 20yrs old been supporting city since i was 8. Living in Ireland means i dont get to go much but when i have enough money spared up i always go, last game i was at was FA cup vs Man City, i wont get to go again this season but will definatley be over early next season hoping to go to an away game this time but dont really know if i can because i live in Ireland:(..If anyone knows if that will be problem please let me know, I look forward to discussing the mighty city with you all:)

hi, im new to this site used the bbc forum a lot but new to this one.

unfortunately i have only been to 2 leicester matches this year as live and work in Hong Kong, looking forward to sharing views and opinions with fellow city fans

hi, im new to this site used the bbc forum a lot but new to this one.

unfortunately i have only been to 2 leicester matches this year as live and work in Hong Kong, looking forward to sharing views and opinions with fellow city fans

:wave:

Ciao Foxes,

I am fan Leicester City, I am Italian

unfortunately for this season not good news for to go in Premier League, but I to believe the next season with Eriksson, Leicester ... in Premier League!!

Max

Ciao Foxes,

I am fan Leicester City, I am Italian

unfortunately for this season not good news for to go in Premier League, but I to believe the next season with Eriksson, Leicester ... in Premier League!!

Max

I always thought ciao meant goodbye. :dunno: