Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Former Loughborough man here in China, things are getting exciting and, believe it or not my Chinese, Australian and Polish workmates aren't that interested in discussing the blue army, so I've come here to scratch an itch. Could be our most exciting times since MON. Blue Army!

Former Loughborough man here in China, things are getting exciting and, believe it or not my Chinese, Australian and Polish workmates aren't that interested in discussing the blue army, so I've come here to scratch an itch. Could be our most exciting times since MON. Blue Army!

Heard there all a bunc of rude bastards :whistle:

Well howdy peps, been looking for a forum/ chat about LFC but couldnt really fin d a good enough one, but this place looks quite good!, oh im jamie btw lol

Lets just hope we continue the fight up the table

That'd better be a typo mate... :giggle:

hi im new to this but been a fox for lots more years than i dare to say, but i have stayed loyal and still dont think i have ever seen a more exciting game than those lucky swindon boys in the play off final

hi im new to this but not new to the greatest team in the world in my eyes the great foxes been supprting them since 1960 i have seen some great players and still seeing some saw the birch score a goal with a diving header great times

hi im new to this but been a fox for lots more years than i dare to say, but i have stayed loyal and still dont think i have ever seen a more exciting game than those lucky swindon boys in the play off final

hi im new to this but not new to the greatest team in the world in my eyes the great foxes been supprting them since 1960 i have seen some great players and still seeing some saw the birch score a goal with a diving header great times

Brilliant and confusing first couple of posts lol

Alright guys. I'm Mark. Been reading the forum for quite a while now but never got round to posting. I've been a City fan for years now, hoping for a few more of the good times. First game was Birmingham 2-2 Leicester (My Dad's a Brum fan) when Mcgee was in charge in 1995/1996. Thought it was about time i joined and introduced myself.

Well hello

Been on here a while but never did this bit..

Supported Leicester since 2002 when I moved here + my ex lady conscripted me, she is long gone but Leicester are still with me.

My first game was Derby shafting Leicester at Filbert St and I was in Pen 3, one of my first memories is Leicester singing, 'disgrace, you are a ****ing disgrace' at their side and I was hooked.

When I first started watching Leicester, they were Prem, by the time I chucked my season ticket, they were League 1 and I watched some horrible muck in that time. Truly horrible. The moment I stopped going there was a promotion, almost swiftly followed by another one, so now I am wondering if I was the albatross all along. We will soon see.

If Conscript had to describe himself it would be, well dressed, well hung, insatiable merciless jack hammer.

Hi all, Foxes fan all the way from Perth Western Australia here. Born in Leicester but lived in Australia the past 25 years, managed to get back to leicester last season and watch us against Derby (draw i think) and a good win over Palace.

Great forum. Well done, lets hope we can get into the Prem league where we belong.

• Like 1