Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Whats ur favourite meat?

I was a vegetarian until the doctor advised me to start eating chicken again  :( I dont eat any other meat though.

104681[/snapback]

Its not healthy!

Everyone needs there veg (even though I hate the stuff) but at the same time you need meat! IMO! :unsure:

Oooo a nice bit of Steak, or a nice slice of finely cut beef with gravy with your sunday roast, yummy! You veggies are deprived!

104686[/snapback]

It would appear you and me share the same taste sir, quality I tells you!

I was a vegetarian until the doctor advised me to start eating chicken again  :( I dont eat any other meat though.

104681[/snapback]

Its not healthy!

Everyone needs there veg (even though I hate the stuff) but at the same time you need meat! IMO! :unsure:

104684[/snapback]

It CAN be healthy - but it wasnt for me - like I say no other meats have passed my lips since I was 9 and I only started eating chicken again a few months ago im gutted although chicken is lovely :cry::(

Oooo a nice bit of Steak, or a nice slice of finely cut beef with gravy with your sunday roast, yummy! You veggies are deprived!

104686[/snapback]

It would appear you and me share the same taste sir, quality I tells you!

104691[/snapback]

It's great isn't it! :thumbup:

Archived