Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

The Countdown Starts

80 days  :thumbup: Doesn't time fly  :unsure:

110408[/snapback]

74 days! :banana:

Really missing football (involving Leicester) now :(:angry:

-Don't understand it for most of the season I have been annoyed/depressed/not too intrested because most of the season we played crap but towards the end of the season a minor mircle happened and we started playing well, AND winning, making me crave and want to go and watch Leicester play, now I want next season...

113278[/snapback]

75 days :(

I think it was worse last year when we'd just lost Dickov etc. and had to wait for ages before we got anyone in, at least we still have some good players anyway next year, no matter what.

Im exactly the same matt. Cant wait till the fixtures get released and we start signing players :D

113279[/snapback]

Around the time that we sign players im on holiday , and last year when i was in Portugal i kept walking into English pubs looking at Sky Sports News so i could see if Connolly had chosen us or Sunderland. :rolleyes:

113278[/snapback]

I think it was worse last year when we'd just lost Dickov etc. and had to wait for ages before we got anyone in, at least we still have some good players anyway next year, no matter what.

113282[/snapback]

I'm dislexic when it comes to maths

Guest freund

113278[/snapback]

113282[/snapback]

113285[/snapback]

is that meant to be funny? i know many people with dyslexia, and i can tell you, it's not a funny illness

especially when dyslexic people get bullied for being 'too slow'

113278[/snapback]

113282[/snapback]

113285[/snapback]

is that meant to be funny? i know many people with dyslexia, and i can tell you, it's not a funny illness

113289[/snapback]

No its not because I am actually slightly dyslexic, I don't learn very well, I myself have been accused of being "too slow", I don't have a long attention span and lose intrest in things quite easily, If I don't wanna do something I don't do it. So it wasn't a joke, wasn't ment to be funny because I do actually have slight dyslexic type problems! :mad:

Guest freund

113278[/snapback]

113282[/snapback]

113285[/snapback]

113289[/snapback]

No its not because I am actually slightly dyslexic, I don't learn very well, I myself have been accused of being "too slow", I don't have a long attention span and lose intrest in things quite easily, If I don't wanna do something I don't do it. So it wasn't a joke, wasn't ment to be funny because I do actually have slight dyslexic type problems! :mad:

113294[/snapback]

well that's alright, I still reckon you were joking anyway. no need to boast about it

113278[/snapback]

113282[/snapback]

113285[/snapback]

113289[/snapback]

113294[/snapback]

well that's alright, I still reckon you were joking anyway. no need to boast about it

113295[/snapback]

Yeah i'm really boasting about it ain't I?!?

I really want to have to do extra time at college (Going to extra maths classed, when my course is just strickly Carpentry) I love have to have help at college in theory.

I loved it at school when I was took out of lessons to have extra help and then people came up to me and said I was going to "Spacka Club" :rolleyes::mad:

Back on subject, I can actually wait til the new season starts. It was such a shambolic and disappointing season and I still need time to get over it. The last season made me hate watching Leicester play at times, and I need a few months to recharge my belief and enthusiasm.

Its a bloody addiction!!!! And as for mathematical dyslexia, it does exist but it comes under another name which escapes me now - I am very,very bad at Maths as well and yet excelled in English. The brain is a confusing thing.

Its a bloody addiction!!!! And as for mathematical dyslexia, it does exist but it comes under another name which escapes me now - I am very,very bad at Maths as well and yet excelled in English. The brain is a confusing thing.

113520[/snapback]

Dyscalculia?

http://www.lesblind.is/dislexic1/index.cfm?ccs=149&cs=325

113613[/snapback]

He's right you know. Acalculia is to dyscalculia as alexia is to dyslexia. All hail Chimp. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived