Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

The Countdown Starts

56 Days now...Considering it was 80+ (Or 100 as I made it :rolleyes:) I think its gone quite fast so far, its still 56 days too many though!

-Is Mr C ignoring me? :( I've asked twice in 2 threads where has the countdown timer gone that was at the top of the page, and I havn't had an answer either time :(:unsure:

56 Days now...Considering it was 80+ (Or 100 as I made it  :rolleyes:) I think its gone quite fast so far, its still 56 days too many though!

-Is Mr C ignoring me? :( I've asked twice in 2 threads where has the countdown timer gone that was at the top of the page, and I havn't had an answer either time  :(  :unsure:

121651[/snapback]

I'd like to see the countdown back too.

It would have been nice to hear an explanation for it being removed. :ph34r:

A few hours after i put it on the forum was crashing, every 5 minutes. That countdown could have been a problem, because its a Javascript, which was loading up on every click. Since it's been gone, while i've been on at least there has been no problems..

A few hours after i put it on the forum was crashing, every 5 minutes. That countdown could have been a problem, because its a Javascript, which was loading up on every click. Since it's been gone, while i've been on at least there has been no problems..

121873[/snapback]

Oh ok, fair enough, Could you possibly make the address for the countdown (Which has been posted in this thread) a sticky or something?

• 1 month later...
:)  :D  :cool:  :w00t:  :banana:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup:  :whistle:  :yesyes:  :clap:  :scarf: 

7 Days to go people! This time next week most of us will be in Sheffield or watching the game on TV! :banana:

146651[/snapback]

I cant wait now...i finish work at 1PM so its straight down the pub as soon as i clock out!

:)  :D  :cool:  :w00t:  :banana:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup:  :whistle:  :yesyes:  :clap:  :scarf: 

7 Days to go people! This time next week most of us will be in Sheffield or watching the game on TV! :banana:

146651[/snapback]

If i can find somwwhere with sky sports with it on...as i dont live in leicester...poor deprived me :nono:

If i can find somwwhere with sky sports with it on...as i dont live in leicester...poor deprived me :nono:

146707[/snapback]

I dont live in Leicester either but ill just find a sports bar. There are a few around in Bedfordshire so i doubt it will be too hard to find one.

This time next week we'll be celebrating after a close fought 1-0 victory thanks to a blinder from Sylla who skinned the back 4 in a Ooh Tommy Wright stylee and lobbed the keeper from the edge of the box!!!!!!

lol.... I s'ppose i've put the mockers on us now haven't I? Blame me if it all goes tits up!!

This time next week we'll be celebrating after a close fought 1-0 victory thanks to a blinder from Sylla who skinned the back 4 in a Ooh Tommy Wright stylee and lobbed the keeper from the edge of the box!!!!!!

lol.... I s'ppose i've put the mockers on us now haven't I? Blame me if it all goes tits up!!

147035[/snapback]

Dont worry we will. Personally i will be happy with a draw.

Dont worry we will. Personally i will be happy with a draw.

147045[/snapback]

yeah....a draw away at Sheff utd is a good result in my books. I just hope we get something out of the game. And we show all the other teams that we are a strong team!

147035[/snapback]

Haven't you learnt anything from todays game? :rolleyes:

...Its Seeler :rolleyes::unsure:lol

Archived